Saturday, July 01, 2006

Hi, Osama bin Laden here .....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tape delay from my luxurious Afghanistan summer cave, via the internet. First, I want to give a shout out to my homies in Florida. Sorry I couldn't get you guys any boots or bullets or bombs.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It would have really done my death cult heart some good to have seen you succeed, in bringing the Sears tower down. Sh*t, just the way it goes sometimes I guess.

I want to give another shout out to my fifth column brothers in arms at the New York Times. Some fine b*tches are waiting for you at Mecca in the Sky, by and by when you die.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now, to the biz at hand. Those hooknosedbageleaters are making it harder for us to kill them. And those American c*nts too. A real foogin pisser. So, we're doing what any good syphilitic camel fugger would do, we're killing other Muslims. It's a lot easier killing Shia women and children among the stalls at the food market. Than going toe to toe with the infidel. Some might call us cowards ......


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well, if the shoe no longer fits the mangled bits of corpse? That's what I say.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Or was it Mohammed?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I always get us confused.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And well we've been killing each other here in the Middle East long before Boosh came along. And you know what .... we'll be doing it, and doing it, and doing it long after.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Anyway, I've got to run along (it's my turn in the barrel this week). Toodles/peace out my Muslim bruddas, Osama.




The Mudville Gazette's Open Post


Wizbang!s Carnival of the Trackbacks LXXV (Note: This edition of The Carnival of the Trackbacks could be the last, since it's not certain that the format required will be supported our redesigned site).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home