Thursday, November 17, 2005

Show of hands ...... how many are bored with Open Source Media stories?

..
(Unless of course they are written by Dennis the Peasant
http://dennisthepeasant.typepad.com/dennis_the_peasant/
who is the definitve expert on all things OSM. Why ..... he even knows more about running OSM ..... than OSM)

But, enough of your blather Elmo (shoot, I have more blather to go ...)
O.K., here's the thing, I'm doing my oft BlogsNow scan for something to jump on. And I find this little tidbit:

89
Open Source Media - About Our Name
16 links ยท 4 hours

And so, I do the linky, well because the current currents swirling around the name are well rather swirly. And what happens?

Please log in

To access this part of the site, you need to log in with your user name and password.


I go to 'Open' Souce Media, to read a link provided by them, explaining the dilly with the name ...... oh the iron knee!

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=irony

Addendum: Friday, Nov 18, 12:47 a.m.


The long knives come out .....

'Open Letter to the Former Pajamas Media'
http://houblog.com/wp/index.php/2005/67

'OSMust be my lucky day! Not.'
http://aarons.cc/?p=2873

3 Comments:

Blogger David N. Scott said...

I was talking about it before it was trendy, goldarnit!!

11:23 PM  
Blogger David N. Scott said...

:)

11:23 PM  
Blogger AnechoicRoom said...

Hey ... didn't I leave a comment over at your place earlier?
You were kinda laughing up Dennis' comments thread.
(I always show my respect for the funny).

O.K. .... so you're telling me that your were firstest with the mostest, with the OSM velvet rope story (hint, search "velvet rope" in 'Anechoic Room') :-)

But, that's O.K., no really, that's alright. Why? Cuz Elmo's next trick, is to show his knowledge of ..... drum roll please. The French riots.

Well .... you'll just have to wait for it in the main body/post section of this rinky dinky itty bitty little blog.

Thanks for coming by!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home