Saturday, December 12, 2020

The Stench of Death & elmo (almost) signs off

Most simply unaware, of what was just lost. Hermetically sealed, in their Amazon Prime/Alexa/Door Dash abodes. As their insignificant lives play out, in the virtual, on Facebook. The atomic to them, largely a memory. And they can buy a cherished childhood trinket, on eBay. To keep them warm. Or even a cheap Chinese reproduction thereof. Rosebud's made in China now. Don't ya know. 


And Sony likely working on a killer version of Aibo. That will really bring it this time. Bumps in the night? A programmed dance, in the battery operated dog's repertoire. Fat and f*cked up, the populace be. Thinking they will rise up, and throw off the chains of oppression? Oh please. 


Not only do they not have to even lift a finger. They no longer even have to think. CNN does that for them. Wake up and smell the coffee? They are stumbling through life half asleep. Stronger coffee won't do the trick. What will? What will awaken the citizens from their slumber? 


When the Praetorian Guard, garrots too many to ignore. When the putrid overwhelming stench of death and dying. Fills the air. Then, then the people will awaken. Too late. The Country is slipping away as we speak. And I am filled with a great sadness. 


But hey, there's an app for that, on Google play. That is if I have enough credits. Though likely, they now can be earned. By ratting out a friend or neighbor. For spreading false election information. 


I don't know what the smell of rotting, decaying human flesh is. I have a feeling, I am going to find out.


Seven a.m.


This Land is Now Satan's 


How much crime and Treason need there be, for the Supremes to notice or even care? Let alone of course, act to save the Republic. 


It's staggering in its quantity. Breathtaking in its pervasiveness. Horrific in that it signals The End. After 244 years, it is over. The great grand experiment. The greatest gift ever known. Murdered, on Friday, December 11th, 2020. By nine cowards in black robes. 


And if like me, you thought well there will be insurrection. But it also just a dream. There really are far too many Traitors among us. And of those who voted for Trump. Not enough willing to fight, AND willing to die. America has grown quite soft, and quite fat. 


It really is over. EVERYTHING now is History. Everything now, is past tense. 


You don't know what you have, until it is gone. They take paradise, and put up a Communist parking lot... 


Yes, not everyone will give up. Not everyone will surrender. Those that don't? Can expect their own demise, if they are not prepared. And VERY well armed. How many will hold out. For how long? 


This Land is now Satan's. 


Eight a.m.


So I keep wondering why, Eric Swalwell hasn't tied a rope around his neck yet? What does he have to live for? He's been found out for the ripe fecund turd he is. 


And then I realized he, like all the rest of the filth. Has no shame. No compunction, no regret. Even an entitlement, to do as they please. Rig an election? No worries. Destroy a Nation? All in a day's work. 


And so this Nation ended yesterday. After 244 years. But they were at work destroying it, long before then. And before they destroyed it in the atomic. They destroyed it, in mind. And unless you take control of the propaganda machinery, TODAY. Then you needn't bother even trying. To restore the Republic.


So, these words ARE here. They aren't blocked, from MY sight, my view by some form of digital correction fluid. I CAN see them. And in thus, yesterday, I threw out the S.O.S.. Telling commenters on Ace, likely I've been deplatformed (by Google). 


Well guess what, I have Zero traffic. 


Zero. 


I don't have an arsenal. I don't have a bunker. I'm a sitting duck out here. In Lala Land. I better get the f*ck out. BEFORE it is too late. There is no point in blogging even one more word. After fifteen years, elmo signs off. 


Sunday, December 13th. Two p.m.


Final Addendum alt: never say never  


Right Quick 


When I was a wee lad of twelve, I bowled eight strikes in a row. During a game, in my junior high bowling league. It was quite a feat. And hundreds were watching. In the end of the season, the high game trophy, actually went to another better bowler. 


Those are the kind of odds, we now face. In trying to right the Republic. A perfect game. Whether it is a pointed court decision. Or one or more State Legislatures. Or, a brusque Executive action. And failing all of that (and the damn near impossible odds). Are the mauve Citizenry. 


Sure, there are plenty of angry, and righteous souls. Standing by, in the wings. But not enough to restore the Republic. Likely enough to secede. And then hold their own line. Just not enough force, to overcome ALL of the evil that is in play. An infinite list of bad actors, both foreign and domestic. 


To me, that is the most likely path that unfolding events will follow. A broken Union. I have a better chance of a stranger buying me a new Corvette. Than one or more Courts siding with the Constitution. AND acting to save the Republic. 


And so many local elected officials, are nose to George Soro's tail. That one or more Legislatures stepping up? 


Etc., etc.. 


Yes, Donald J. Trump, IS the wild card. But I don't know what he will do. When ANTIFA & BLM begin more violent, more open warfare. Even large scale killing events. So many long knives out for him. As they always have been. That should he act decisively, by Executive action? Does not mean the chain of command will be followed. Quite the opposite. They could easily turn those tanks around. And point their barrels at the White House.


So death is at hand. Well and truly. So you must decide. What your life is worth? What you can accomplish. What you can achieve in risking it? When far too many on our side. Are wrapped up in the most petty, banal acrimony. That is, when they are not pimping their latest book. 


So I said I would fight. I would fight to my last breath. To save the Republic. But I would be lying. If I didn't acknowledge that my thinking has changed in the last 24 hours. And practical considerations of living out my days, in the Negev. Having entered the picture. After surveying the battlefield, in real time. 


Hardship? Hard work? Dedication? Accomplishment through tremendous adversity? Those are no longer American hallmarks. Those are now historical footnotes. 


I didn't serve in uniform. Though yes, I did try to enlist, forty years ago. Army, Warrant Officer Flight. But the recruiter was a bonedaddy. And couldn't even get that right. 


I've been on the drillfloor, offshore in the winter. In the AK. Tripping in and out of the hole. And still have my hands to prove it. 


Am I man enough to stay and fight? More than most. But a whole bunch less than many. But in the larger picture, as I look over the vast fields of battle. I don't see enough fury. Enough fire. Just a whole lotta smoke. 


So, if I'm going to take the point. And lead us all into battle. It is with the knowledge that I most likely won't be coming back. Nor my compadres. We left to willow and rot. Abandoned. 


Try? Don't try? You will all have to decide for yourselves. Whether we can succeed. Whether we should even try. Staring Satan right in the eye. As he laughs a hearty laugh. 


We await the minute to come. We await the call of the dying, for the Cavalry to come and aid those under fire. At Lexington. At Concord. 


We wait. We watch. We see. Are you ready? Are you ready to act? Are you ready to die? They are. They can't wait. 


Pack more than bullets. At the very least a helmet and some Kevlar. This is War. It is upon us now. Mere moments until the screams and shouts of death and agony come a haunting. 


See you all in Hell. Which should come right quick now. Right quick.


Or, you could wait. Wait for G*d? 


https://townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2020/12/13/can-america-survive-this-perfect-storm-n2581460


But I think he's busy. And I'm not too optimistic, that he doesn't have his earphones on. Full tilt boogie. And can even hear us. 


We are the Cavalry. And only we can save ourselves. I'll see you in Hell. I'll bring the sunscreen and lounge chairs.


3:00 p.m.


So all of the deep state Traitors, have never been brought to justice. As surreal and supra-obscene that be (and some are helping to pick out and measure the new drapes. Even that King of the Turds, Obama). 


https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1337869018305355780.html. 


(via director blue) 


Most of them, are still in place, still drawing a government paycheck. And still in a position of advocacy, for pure evil. And most likely, still acting to undermine the current Administration. And lend succor, to the incoming Fraudelency. 


Most likely, engaged in preemptive attacks. On anything associated with either saving, or restoring the Republic. REAL Traitors. And I will put Bill Barr among them. His shameful cowardice, overwhelming. 


So any efforts, by you one. By you all. In the atomic. Should be considered suicide missions. 


I have no intention in discouraging anyone, even myself, from trying. Only that I want you to know, I cannot order you into battle. As your Commander, Major General George Pickett. 


No I cannot, and I shall not. 


That leaves us but only one way to save whatever we can? And that of course, is covert. Running beyond silent, beyond deep (don't even think it! Lest they read it on your face). For whatever gain that may bring? Reality, she is one really stanky beach. 


Evil so great, so horrific, so masterful. If you are ready? If you are able? It awaits. And you don't need my permission, or even my help. 


Though you all have my blessing. 


244 years, it was a hell of a ride. Man it was something.


Monday, December 14th. Ten a.m.


The Last Word 


As always elmo, should you or any of your bullsh*t be wrong? The Secretary will vow to neener neener your actions, Big Time. This tape will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, elmo. 


We will all pray that I AM wrong. And wouldn't that be f*cking great!


7:00 p.m.


Wow. Driving back from the Walliemart, just now. The streets are still there. And the large discount gasoline outlet on the corner, too. Even all the traffic. But the Country? The Country is gone. Vanished. Whoosh. 


How creepy. 


I don't have my passport. I better get on that, like yesterday. I would love to be on the first El Al flight out. On January 20th. Though financially, it makes zero sense. Zero. Taking a far too big retirement hit. In thus, I will be wearing a hair shirt, the rest of my days. 


And packing and shipping, all the treasure I have plundered? From the Goodwill. From all the Angelenos, who raced out of town (at warp speed) ahead of me. Will easily eat up the entire 5K signup bonus. And a whole bunch more.


It's a nightmare beyond anything. The bravest souls in the entire Universe, knowingly perished. WITHOUT EVEN A SECOND THOUGHT. So that I, me, elmo, could be free. FREE! Free, to do anything. Free to do absolutely nothing at all. Yeah, the fat lady hasn't taken the the stage. Yet.  


But I warned all of you. Over and over. And over again. Beat you over the f*cking head I did. For the last five years. Nonstop I screamed. Nonstop I shouted. Nonstop I raged. 


While the Conswervo media elite, continued to build their media empires. Sitting on their fat *sses. And did NOTHING to actually save the Nation. Their eyes, on expanding their pocketbook. NOWHERE else (peddling book after book after book, etc.). Lip service. Just spittle on the mic. Theatre. Entertainment. Distraction.  


While I've been giving it away. With zero thought for myself. No more.


I've got so little time left (five, ten years?). Falling apart, disembling with each passing day. Survived eight abdominal surgeries, three of them emergency. And one of those? Involved the removal of a truly massive growth. Which astoundingly, was non cancerous. And two of the eight, resulted in minor colonectomies being performed [and for a year after one of those. I had an Ostomy bag. And likely, I'd still have it today. Except the site blew up. Forcing them to operate, and in turn restore normal function  (yeah, Obamacare, really is that bad)] . . . Back is gone gone. Knuckles are worthless (sometimes opening a food package, is a too difficult task). Left knee, most of the cartilage removed (over three successive operations). Torn rotator cuff (forget treatment with an Obamacare policy. For ANY ongoing chronic illness, of any kind. If you do? It is by accident. I go out of pocket $160 a month, to see my own Rheumatologist. Who saved my life with the Lyrica, four times a day). On 100 mg time release morphine, three times a day (plus breakout meds). The miracle drug Lyrica, for my beyond (chemically) destroyed hands  (there is NO pain like Peripheral Neuropathy. Not even close. It's called suicide pain for a reason). 


But the mental anguish, if I stay? Will crush me into dust. I cannot bear it.  And I promised the L*rd, before I pass of this earth. I would do something for myself. A puppy, or a kitten. And I have no intention of breaking my word. None. 


Talk? Bravura? Just the rage alone. Of watching ingrown Kamel Hairris, being sworn in. WILL kill me bang dead (A-FIB, I'm already on my second pacemaker). 


 I haven't given up. And I know a good number of you haven't either. But this Evil that has come calling? It is a much bigger man than I. Yeah it is. Obviously, I have neither the health, nor the resources, to launch any effective counter attack. Of any kind. But that my words alone could?  


And the biggest Joo hater, in the ENTIRE Universe. Is (celebrating) returning to the White House, Samantha Power (if Kamel Hairris is sworn in?). 


The writing is on the wall. I'm not blind. I can read. It won't be safe in America, for Jews. Period. Just like Berlin, in 1933. When too many could not, or would not  (read the writing on the wall). I won't let that stanknasty c*nt get the chance. Non starter.  Get (literally) moving elmo. 


G*d Bless You One. G*d Bless You All.


Put a fork in me.


P. S. 


Mad props to Steven den Beste (up in heaven he be). For taking the time (years ago), in private email. To explain to me, how the First Amendment works. Thank You Sir. I would not have been sh*t on the web, without. And with great pride, he once even linked me. With this throwaway post:


https://anechoicroom.blogspot.com/2005/11/nude-female-midgets-blogging-about.html


How many on our side, could even be bothered? Really. There's the rub. That left just one other, on the net (Dan Riehl). Who extended the basic courtesy, of even a reply. In all these years. 


And Thank You Donald J. Trump. For giving America, back to us. It was great while it lasted, Sir. You are America. We are better for your majestic selfless toil. If you are ever in the Negev, I'll buy you a frosty beer. 


And a big f*ck you, to Matt Drudge. For not even saying Thank You (really). After I carried your website on my back, for an entire year and a half (2103, half of 2014). For free.


Tuesday, December 15th. Seven p.m.


I'm not goin' to reread the Executive Order, from 2018. But shouldn't we be able to prosecute the Traitor 50? 


Our (cough, spit) finest former members, of the US intelligence community. Including Chiefs no less (!). 


Who proclaimed from High on the Mount, with absolute certainty. That Hunter Biden's laptop, came from Russia (and not Hunter Biden himself). 


Of course, they were intentionally masking. Their criminal participation, in unmasking [citizens  (with rampant endless abuse, of the emergency anti-terror FISA Court. For partisan political reasons!)]. 


Hunter Biden's laptop, didn't come from Russia, sorry. But inside the laptop, on the hard drive? Are the emails, and the millions in bribes ... fom China. 


Wednesday, December 16th. Six a.m.


Something's Gotta Give  (alt: it's my swan dive. And I'll cry, bitch, and moan if I want to) 


In all of this complexity, and ever changing intrigue. Layer upon layer, with each new story or video. That somehow, manages to escape the CTO's (creepfilth tech overlords) pan-galactic pan-information censorship army (and some of those paid employees, have actually been imported from China. And their censorship factories there). 


So we're around forty hours now, past the ground zero detonation. Of Beijing Biden, becoming official dog catcher, of the fake news industrial complex (when he's not breaking his foot). 


And Trump hasn't conceded. And Kommisar Kamel Hairris, hasn't resigned her Senate seat. So would appear, DJT still yet  has a (possible) game changing card, up his sleeve. However this plays out (or even on which day)? 


And at the same time, the Resistance, is keeping their powder dry. At least until January 20th, anyway. 


While the Little Pink Monkey's (Stelter et al), lead the merry idiot parade. Over the cliff (of reality. And they are never coming back).


Dismissing the Hundred Million Trump voters (the more accurate total. Sans the year long attacks on the election, and the electorate). As pouty little hitlers. Who should all just die already. Because they won't stop raining, on our glorious (rainbow) parade (of hate, corruption, censorship, Treason, and hate). And well, we really want to start spreading some of that transition money around (our pocket). Umm, like yesterday.   


Something's gotta give? The kosmic karma clock is loudly ticking. 


It's like the two buzzards sitting together on a branch, out in the desert. Under a blazing sun. And there is no one around for miles, on the empty road seen stretching to infinity. And one buzzard turns and says to the other: patience my ass. I'm going to kill something. 


Spent some time in threads, over at Ace's. Been a long time, since I have (spent time in threads, at any website). 


They haven't surrendered either. And are ready for a shield war. Still keeping heart and soul together. And myself, am grateful for the fellowship.  


I believe this war has already begun, is now well underway. And no events of any kind. Are going to stop it. It is already baked in. By the Little Pink Monkey Bakery (the intolerance and hatred generated by the FNIC. Is enough to blacken any sun).


And nothing is going to change this contretemps. Though certainly, we who are completely wrapped up in it. Feel like we and life, are moving in slow motion. Too slow. Way, way too slow.  


Waiting, waiting, waiting, for the future to get here.  


Though certainly, if we could go back in time. We would fix a few things. And fix a few people's wagons too. Heck, if the mobile vet hospital (on wheels), is nearby? We'd have them fix a few people too.  


Ten a.m.


Is It Just Me?  


But as the recall effort, to remove Gavin Newsom from office, gains steam. Picks up some traction. And I'd give the odds of success at this point, at one in three. Or even one in two. 


The world has become the craziest place, and not in a good way. Trying to read the evil tea leaves, regards Trump and the steal? Is the stuff of head explosion. 


But Newsom? The likelihood of him possibly selecting even two replacement Senators. Got me thinking, what is Newsom thinking? What is he going to do? 


No list of possible choices, for either of two seats, that may open up. Has been floated. Not a single name has been mentioned. So, here is my thinking. 


To head 'em off at the pass. And blunt the recall effort. Should it come to pass, that Kommisar Kamel Hairris. Is sworn in, and becomes her Fraudulency #46? Or Feinstein is "retired." And put out to pasture. 


Then Governor Gavin Newsom, will appoint himself. To the U.S. Senate.


But then, maybe that's just me?


Three p.m. 


So, Trump is not going to flinch. He is not going to shudder. He is going to stand at the plate. And keep taking fast balls, high and inside. Until he gets barrel. And he has my support, and of course Gratitude.


Personally, it will be impossible not to celebrate (in whatever fashion). Should he succeed. Though for safety's sake. Don't get in anyone's face about it. Tempting it be. 


But saving the Country? Sh*t, party like it's 1999! (In private of course. But not at the French Laundry. Nooh. Maybe rent a movie theater. And screen your favorite feel good, or of course Patriotic movie). 


https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-allies-congressional-election-challenge-january



The Electoral College may have made Joe Biden president-elect on Monday, but President Trump plans to dispute that outcome well into January.


"Yesterday was one step in the constitutional process," White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany told reporters on Tuesday. And, citing a series of election lawsuits in which the president is still involved.


9:00 p.m.


No Justice No Peace 


(alt: hell of a long swan dive there ...  elmo) 


So some of the the Gunts helming the deep state Treason. Are at it again. 


Though we at least have a (only very slightly) better idea. Who some of them are. And their job titles. 


Where some of Lucifer's desciples, have been hiding out, having their morning cup. Waiting hidden away, in all the bureaucracy. Waiting to stab Lady Liberty, in the back. Any chance, every chance they get.


https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/16/deep-state-pushes-to-deep-six-intelligence-report-demonstrating-chinese-interference-in-2020-election/


This is a transparent broadside, on the effort to save the Republic. And it is amazing, how many Traitors. Are paid, with your tax dollars. Paid to murder a Nation. Paid by you. 


And the resources made available to them as well. To do the job, and inflict damage. The full weight and measure. Of the largest, most proficient killing machinery. Every assembled. 


So today, the task seems so much harder. So much further out of reach. Because it is. I can tell you this. 


That should President Donald J. Trump, not take the oath, on January 20th? 

Then that is a full and formal Declaration of War. By all of the Traitors, hiding among us. 


And in such, capital W, War, will be the only path remaining. I'm not sure why I was surprised by this news. I shouldn't have been. All too predictable now. 


Destroy Donald Trump at all cost. Destroy America, at any cost. 


Whatever you now are willing to sacrifice. Whatever now you are willing to do. But it will take the same thing it took 244 years ago. Blood and guts. Lots of it. If they kill this Election. They kill the Country.


I'm not sure, what I can do. I know I need to give it more thought. A lot more. I hope you will too. America is worth fighting for. 


But this isn't a video game, or fiction. As surreal it all is. It is real. It is happening. They are trying to murder America. And anyone who tries to stop them. 


And in this minute. Is the first time, I have been filled with fear. Is the first time I have been scared. 


I had better put my affairs in order, pronto. War, War... is finally here [hint: bring (generic) Nicorette gum with. On the battlefield, during War.  Isn't quite the best moment to try and quit].  


Thursday, December 17th. One p.m. 


The Longest Swan Dive in the History of the Blogosphere 

(alt: elmo does unity) 


At this point (in time and space), there are a million possibilities. For restoration of the Republic. And the unmatched election fraud, being overcome. And Trump returned to his rightful place, as President (of these United States). 


Different opportunities, for this to play out. On different days. And January 6th, is getting a lot of attention.


Will we succeed? I wouldn't bet against Donald Trump. None the less, the Evil arrayed against Him, Us, and the Constitution, is truly vast, and unbelievably formidable. 


And if we go down on January 6th, it will be swinging. 


If we fail? It will be the beginning of large scale overt and covert warfare. Among American citizens. Among American states. Among G*d less heathens/viscous scum/parasites/Traitors. 


And against the Righteous (children of G*d). Who are not going to roll over, and play dead. No. 


If the Country ultimately goes, on January 20th? The Righteous will take a whole bunch with them. 


I'm not a student, or historian of war and warfare (though I have read a few books.  About wars fought by Native Americans). But we the people, in this war, will have entered a new realm. The likes of which, this planet has never, ever seen before.


Between the heretofore unseen scale of madness, of the Left. And the modern technology (both on and off the shelf). Available to them. 


Guarantees massive casualties. No matter what happens. Whether we succeed on January 6th, or fail.  


The Killing is coming. And the Killing Fields. Of this I have no doubt. 


Some will cheer its arrival. And some will recognize it for what it is. That Dark Winter. That Beijing Biden, has promised us. 


So damn, it would be great, if the Election Fraudsters get the full might and fury of justice. That they deserve. And we keep the Republic (for now). 


But should justice not prevail. The Nation will deliver their comeuppance. In spades.


Those are our two choices. War. And war. And frankly, it may be the only way. To put down these rabid drooling hyenas. Unleash your fury, at will. Not at my command. They have left us no choice. None. Let them eat sh*t. And .... 


Ten p.m.


The depth of Chinese infiltration, in America. Is simply staggering. The sheer number of individuals. The amount of money and resources, that the CCP has devoted. 

(link via Rantingly) 


https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/benson-michigan-taught-election-law-to-ccp-xi-students/


Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson – currently obstructing efforts to investigate Michigan’s election results – developed ties with Chinese state-run universities and trained lawyers for theChinese Communist Party – even delivering a lecture at Chinese Premier Xi Jinping’s alma mater – The National Pulse can reveal

And so their direct influence? Say Congressman Swalwell, or former vice president Biden. 


Whether honey pot, or money pot. Combined with the rest of the (rancid) pudding brained Leftists, here in America. 


It's a wonder we are all not already speaking Mandarin (to one another)? 


And it's so creepy, how so many Leftist Americans. Have no respect or love, for the Country.  And will readily undermine it. Or even lend a hand, in its destruction.


And if we don't somehow, some way. Defeat the attack currently underway? By all and sundry, on our Nation. Then we will all be staring into the (gaping) maw of a black hole. 


On the event horizon, of not just losing the Country.  But our very souls and identity. They are playing for keeps. And they need to be put down, now. 


So if I wanted to wish and hope. And pray. Against all odds. In order to save this Country. From all the attacks currently underway?  


I'd have to go with President Trump. He, utilizing any weapon or defense available. In his entire Executive, Presidential, and Commander in Chief  arsenal. To put these rabid dogs down. 


And get the job done. Before January 20th. 


Obviously, by some mystical manner unknown to me. I have morphed into a man holding a glass. That is half full.



Friday, December 18th. Eleven p.m.


Yeah, we really should put up a fresh post. But, I at least need to stay true to the mantra/gestalt, of this being the end. Of my blogging career. 


Even though, there is so much more to say. I just don't have the huss, to do the job. It really is time, to pull the ripcord. 


Anywho, even though Biden has already been paid for. They keep trying to sell him. 


Even though he's already been pre-packaged, ready to go [out the door. And outta Kommisar Kamel Hair's face (mofo)] . They keep trying to tell us. He's the greatest thing since free broadband (well, he's not in office yet). 


They've even got him amped up on meds (again). Just like during the debate. 


They really are panicked, about events unfolding (and those that are looming large). And of course want to keep hold, not lose the narrative. 


As more people come to understand, that he isn't what was advertised. In such, it will dawn on just that many more. Umm wait a minute, what else did they lie about? 


The Election! 


So as more become aware. Even as the CTO (creepfilth tech overlords), try to prevent any negative stories, from getting any air. Suffocating not just information, but a whole Nation. 


The Kommisar Kamel Hair express. Will keep stoking the boiler. Trying to get the locomotive up to lightspeed. And outrun the Trump Freedom Riders.  


A few posts back. I questioned why. Why hadn't Trump, done more to prevent the Fraud? 


And I suggested, it was an impossibility. And so instead. He was going to set a trap instead. And I certainly was not alone in my projection. 


The below link, is definitely worth a read. And lays out a linear chronology of what to expect, and when. Providing some clarity. Showing the method (to all of this madness). 


And in thus, there is blood in the water. The Left can see it. And why there is a rising chorus of screams. From the Fake News Industrial Complex: SHARK!!! SHARK!!!  (aka .... killing the messenger). 


The link is a bit of cheer, for anyone like myself. Who could definitely use some. Well, I could use more than some. And the info proffered, helps a whole bunch, in that regard. 


https://welovetrump.com/2020/12/04/heres-what-the-insurrection-act-really-means-and-why-martial-law-is-the-only-way-from-noah/


So, if you are now properly mood elevated? Put on your tinfoil hat (and then laugh). And after you catch your breath? Maybe cry and sob, at the possibility it might be true. 


Or at least confirm, that everyone is thinking pretty much the same thing, at the same time. 


That Roberts is dirty, REALLY dirty. And someone has the pic's, to prove it [it doesn't have to be children. Sh*t, it could be chickens (a friend of mine, once had this country boy neighbor. Who regaled us with: "chickin's da baest. Den dey flap demselves to death"[yikes])].


Of course, if you are wearing two tinfoil hats? Epstein's demise, wasn't by his own hand, no. But by one of the very rich, and or very powerful. Whom he had compromised.      

https://welovetrump.com/2020/12/17/lin-wood-confirms-chief-justice-john-roberts-was-on-epsteins-pedo-island-has-documentation/?utm_source=website_link_trending1


So, January 20th, seems like a million zillion miles away.  And cannot get here quick enough. 


If it finally comes to pass. That PDjT, has to lay down the law? Then left with no alternatives, he actually does. It will require just that much more work. And of course so much more planning. 


But when the moment arrives. And he pulls the pin, out of that grenade?


Truly, it will be. The shot heard round the World.


Sunday, December 20th. Eleven a.m.


Psychedelic Pornography 


I am he as you are he, as you are me and we are all together

See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly

I'm crying


Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come

Corporation tee-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday


I am the eggman, they are the eggmen

I am the walrus, goo-goo g'joob


Psychedelic pornography. That is what this approaching cluster froog, of all cluster froogs. Is going to look like. Blood in the streets. And I'd be surprised beyond anything, if ANTIFA and BLM. Don't try to make it happen, in DC, on January 6th. I mean REALLY happen. 


And top military commanders, saying they will not follow President Trump's orders (to put down violent Insurrection). If he declares marshal law? 


But I'm sure, they would be ever so happy, to give Trump the business. If he was having a Sunday BBQ, in the Rose Garden. If Kommisar Kamel Hairris, BLM, ANTIFA, or the CTO told them to. 


I ain't much these days. But if one of those Bozos, tried to bring that nonsense round MY face? I'd give them the biz, that's for damn sure. The door of the oven may be busted, but the fire still burns bright. 

 

If you in uniform, aren't willing to defend the Constitution? In the face of an OBVIOUS illegal, illegitimate election. Then just stfu, or go take your retirement already, it's time (and go play with your grandkids. Or run for public office. As the socialists you are, do). 


And all of the Left, in bed with the CCP. Even suckling at its teat. The BioWeapon, the Kung Flu? From a Chinese military bioweapons lab. And in turn, intentionally launched on the entire World. With malice aforethought "A crime against humanity" (Gordon Chang). 


And now, as the struggling World, at last begins to come to grasp with it. And actively defend against. The Chinese launch their second round, in this offensive, of WWIII. An army of internet trolls. In order to reshape the narrative. Destroy the truth. Completely obliterate it. 


But then they have had Hollywood's help in that regard, for years now. Mickey Mouse (his very self). As well the CTO. And the NBA even. Most anyone, well just about everyone who leans Left. Not just bowing to the Dragon. But feeding it. Feeding it trays of red meat. 


https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/16842/china-films-hollywood-censorship


http://www.danielgreenfield.org/2020/12/protect-election-integrity-censor.html?m=1


And if you disagree with us, the deranged lunatic Left? Well then you are a racist. And in such, kiss your (lily white) grandma goodbye (whitey). 


https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/19/the-american-left-has-now-fully-embraced-racism/


And them hook nosed bagel eaters? It's ALL their damn fault. And (virtue signaling) people (everywhere), if you have any friends, who are members of the tribe? And they aren't wearing their six pointed yellow stars? Call this number right away, and report them. The first one hundred SJW callers, will receive one thousand social rating credits, for Free! Dial 1-800-KillaJew, now!

 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/12/18/are-there-anti-semitic-tropes-in-obamas-memoir-n1219881


And you Christians? Well you just shut the f*ck up too, and do as you are told. Cuz you're next! (First they came for the Jews, But I wasn't Jewish. Then they came for the ....). 


https://www.independentsentinel.com/dem-doc-re-educate-trump-voters-purge-social-conservatives-from-government/


And so what if the Colorado River is yellow. We didn't do it. It was those damn Joo's (how many times do we have to tell you). 


https://victorygirlsblog.com/gina-mccarthy-deb-haaland-and-gold-king-mine/


And whatever happens? Either before January 6th, or on January 6th? (Or even after). The revolt HAS begun. 


Gaetz Says He Will Challenge Electoral College Votes on Jan. 6 (below link) 


https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/1002398/1


Peaceful Armed Demonstrations Are Scheduled On January 17th, 2021 at Noon Local Time At Each US Capital City and Washington DC.


http://treeofliberty.me/2020/11/24/jan-17th-2021-the-largest-armed-protest-ever-to-take-place-on-american-soil-is-scheduled/


I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.


Damn F*cking Straight (*ss wipes). Damn f*cking straight. This bioweapon attack, and this Cyber Pearl Harbor,. Are all, all too real. 


War is here people.. If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times. Prepare. Get ready. Get strapped. Watch your six. 


Elmo signs off [well, they've pretty much shut me down, already. All across the entire web. Whether it's this site, mine. And just too many digital roadblocks, to chalk up to mere coincidence. Or other sites, and the inability to comment (Ace's, today). Or even all my outgoing email. Being routed to the recipient's spam folder].


And well it's time. There is nothing more to say. I've got to start making my own preparations (a little late, yeah). If I'm even going to stay alive. Let alone live life. And enjoy what very little is left of it. And if I don't see you again, out here on the one zero, one zero highway? 


May G*d Bless You, and keep you safe.

 





 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home