Saturday, May 22, 2021

An Open Letter to Conservative Media

I'm not responsible for you. I'm not responsible for paying your rent. Or making your car payments. Buying you food. Or, putting your kids through college. Sorry, I'm not. 


Your decision to participate in the creation, dissemination, flow, or commentary, of news or information. Is entirely your own. 


Me? I participate in the blogosphere because of a deep, unshakable love of Country. And feel duty bound to do something. Anything. Anything that I can? With whatever power that is still left within me, to help save America [and why for a year and a half (in 2013-2014). I hauled more than half of Drudge's water (with no pay/attribution/accreditation)].


I do it for no other reason. Certainly not any profit motive. I am constitutionally unable, to sit idly by while this Nation is destroyed. When so many over the centuries, have given their Last Full Measure. For me and my basic freedom, for my liberty. Gave their very lives. 


So, I'm not anti-capitalist. It's just that if one wants to become wealthy? Doing it under the pretext of saving the Country, seems a little unseemly to me. While the whole of media/CTO's (Creepfilth Tech Overlords)/FNIC (Fake News Industrial Complex) are waging a real actual war on Conservative voices, Conservative families even. The whole 1st tier Conservative, book gravy train thing, becomes creepy. Business as usual, in times most unusual/unreal.


And yeah, I like nice things, I do (sucker for antique toys). But, they are just and only things. We're at war. Real war. With real blood now flowing, in the streets (as I and countless other bloggers have warned. And railed against passivity/indifference/disbelief). 


So why all the huff elmo? 


It's because of the Endless/everpresent click throughs, pop-ups, floating interstitials. They aren't just rude, offensive. They are a brusque slap in the face. And subjecting your reader's to same? Behind some really juicy click-bait. Is lower than low. And I'm tired of it. Really tired. Times like these require more serious life measures/performance/actions. Yeah they do. 


Now, whenever I'm faced with any hoops, hurdles, obstacles, or barriers to the content? I immediately close that browser window. Never to return to that website again. I don't care how magnificent the data conveyed. The theft of time? It quickly adds up. And is not insignificant.  I and we don't have even one minute to spare. 


Passive suggestions by the host, for donations? Great, fine, excellent. Mad props for the respect. Or even brick wall pay per viewership (Epoch Times). It's your folk's money, to spend as you wish. As well your website's to do as you please. My only interest, is saving the Country. As hopeless that now seems. However our thoughts may differ, or however they might align? 


I've been here, in my little back water for fifteen years. And nobody owes me nothing. Not even a comment to post (to inflate my web presence/metrics).


I haven't opened comments in years now. Simply because I don't have the energy to deal with the infinite number of goat fookin spammers. Who have nothing better to do. Than spread their hate, after finding their way here (just like Times Square, in Manhattan, the past couple of days). If I told you what my single biggest traffic draw, in fifteen years was (entirely from the mooselimb world no less)? You wouldn't believe me (a picture of a four legged beast's butt). 


So, Sincere apologies to anyone who is offended by not having the ability to reply to any posts. I'm not going to let any of the countless Joohaters from around the globe. Steal any of my time. In being forced to clean up after them (myself, I find moderation not conducive to open discussion. If someone takes the time to comment? If/when comments are open, I respect their time and effort, by allowing posting in real time, unmoderated). 


But I'm not down with helping every last Conservative journo meet their budget. Myself, I drive a twenty year old car. And would prefer to not own one (as I have in past, when living in a small central coast resort town). But that's no longer feasible in the context of my failing/flailing health. And my move out of Cali, in the next few weeks. 


The transmission just went out (at 140K on the odo). Crestfallen. And I'm staring at the cold hard reality of spending my needed grubsteak (for my move to my new home/life away from California). But that's my problem, not your's. And has absolutely nothing to do with (anyone) saving the Country. 


That is job number one. There is no other. Not even my own personal survival. For without this Country. I am nothing. It is all breaking my heart. A time of great horror. Frightening uncertainty. It is not however, business as usual. 


Couldn't y'all just dial it back a little? Tighten your budget. Tighten your belt buckle. Give a little. Give us a little more something. Show us something, anything. Show us all what you've got? We cannot rise together against this towering Evil. If you are worried about your fall vacation plans (what with advertised fall airfares now at rock bottom prices). And how to further monetize your web presence, in support of same. The Country well and truly hangs in the balance. Not hyperbole. We truly are on the precipice of disaster. Losing the Greatest Gift Ever Known. 


I don't force you to read my tripe (let alone engage in click bait). Why would I force you to pay (in whatever fashion) ? The odds of us, and the Country getting out alive, are slim. And getting slimmer with each passing day. The beginning, of the end? 


This insanity has gone on way too long now. With too many living their lives, in a business as usual fashion. Dividing their time among life's meaningless minutia. Let's all put an oar in the water, and at least row in the same direction, huh. Then maybe, just maybe .... together we may reach the shore of our salvation and triumph over Evil?



***********


Myself, haven't much spoken here, about the umm whack-sin-nation. I guess I'm actually afraid, that I'll trip some sort of Gewge data sieve. And finally get my little virtual megaphone, taken away. Though I'm pretty sure, there IS a reason they haven't already (you don't have to be paranoid). 



But I have more than a few underlying health conditions. And as I'm reading this below link. 



https://noqreport.com/2021/05/21/cdc-quietly-reveals-shocking-number-of-vaccine-adverse-reactions-reported/



My mind is now made up. In perpetuity. There are no circumstances of any kind, which will compel me to gamble. And get the whack-sin-nation. Not taking the whack-sin-nation, is the hill I will die on. Rather than to die from (it).


With what little life I do have left (five years, ten if I'm Mr Lucky. I'm only in my early sixties. But completely falling apart). Sorry Mr Kimmel (and this Jew would love to go total word psycho on that piece of garbage).


Freeloader? Hardly Mr Kimmel. Want to try calling me any other names? Maybe uh .... to my face? And just to make it fair. I'll have someone hold onto my walking aid. AND tie one of my hands behind my back. You know, proportionality and all that. But, to be completely honest. You will still need to have someone drive you (afterwards). 


And it's a really good thing that you are rich Jimbo. Those Obamacare doctors, in the County Hospital ER? Well, like I said, good thing you are rich. 



***********



CCP Biden, spreading as much hate, as is humanly possible for a demented, walking Alzheimer's corpse. 



https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-plans-to-meet-with-george-floyds-family-on-anniversary-of-his-murder



"President Biden plans to host the family of George Floyd at the White House on Tuesday, the one-year anniversary of Floyd's death."


And Biden not speaking out against violence, against Jews? Well obviously, he can't do both at the same time. Celebrate the Joohaters supreme, BLM (on Tuesday). And denounce them at the same time. Though yes, if anyone can speak out of both sides of their mouth? It would be the figurehead of the Islammocommie Junta!


"Floyd, 46, died after a Minneapolis police officer kneeled on his neck for more than nine minutes during an arrest." 


And no Fox News, that would be a lie. Just like Biden won Arizona. 


"White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Friday that Biden would mark the day but didn’t provide specifics." 


Well I'd bet on him burning an Israeli flag. But is going to keep it secret until Tuesday. Susan Rice/Obama? Happier than a dog with two deeks. That Kristalnacht II, has finally, finally arrived. 



https://www.foxnews.com/sports/mls-player-luca-lewis-palestinian-men-approached-with-knife-nyc


"Major League Soccer player Luca Lewis revealed in an Instagram post Friday that a mob of "6-8 Palestinian men" approached him, asked if he was Jewish and appeared ready to draw knives."


I obviously said no," the 20-year-old goaltender wrote. But the encounter made him angry, he said, and a moment later he turned around and asked, "What if I was Jewish?" 


(Then) "I’ll beat the f------ s--- out of you and kill you," one man said, according to Lewis



I'm pretty sure, that guy will be one of the attendees, at the White House, this Tuesday. In the kill Whitey/kill Joo's ceremony that is planned for that day. In "honor" of George Floyd. 


What any of you are still doing in the cities? Get out. Get out now (eight days left for me. Then after more than sixty years, it's goodbye California, goodbye). 




****  The New York State Attorney General’s investigation of the Trump Organization is now “no longer purely civil in nature,” Fabien Levy, the spokesperson for New York Attorney General Letitia James, confirmed to Politico by email. “We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity." **** (America Thinker via Freep) 


Yep, that's right, YOU f*cking cowards are criminals, engaged in Treason. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home