Tuesday, April 26, 2022

I Turn My Cheek No More

The hatred that never dies, is now in full flower, full bloom. It's so unreal. We of course can thank the Foreign Born Fay Mooselimb Traitor, the Deranged Lunatic Left, and the Creepfilth Tech Overlords together with the Fake News Industrial Complex.

A number of times I've suggested. I may actually not be able to live out my days, here in America. Because of the shape of my (unbobbed) nose.

I was born here. I will die here. I have no words for the beyond i g n a n t Mark Collett (below excise from Gab). Why waste the breath on lil buggies?

But should Mr Collett ever cross paths with me? Let him look in my eyes, and try that smelly sh*t to my face. I'm sick of the now overwhelming stench of JooHate. And guess what, I turn my cheek no more. That clear enough … ?


Mark Collett@MarkCollett
3h·
Strange that rich Jews are now going mad that a rich man that isn't Jewish is buying Twitter. When Jews have wealth and power they cannot be criticised for that wealth and power, that is a criticism reserved for gentiles.


Collett, referring to a piece'a, by Robert Reich, in al Guardian ...


Elon Musk wants to own Twitter to protect his ‘freedom’, not everyone else’s



**************


Nine a.m.

A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand


I'm loathe to link to this (circa 1913) garrbashz. But I forgot to grab up the first link, that I stumbled upon earlier this morning, on Gab.

But it wasn't at all difficult to find similar content, ALL over the web, not just Gab (and the poster on Gab, had himself a righteous lil stiffie). It all reminds me of the (JooHate) joke: Why do Jews have big noses? Because the air is free!


https://thephaser.com/2022/04/adl-child-rape-murder-story/


"The infamous Jewish pressure group (ADL) that has control of the english language and can tell governments and corporations what to think, feel, and express was formed to protect a child rapist named Leo Frank in a famous case where Frank, had raped and murdered a young 13 year old sweatshop worker named Mary Phagan."


Who "knew" … right. Me, shouldn't be surprised. But then that's the way of bugs and insects. They may move, they may fly, they may even interact with their environment. Doesn't mean they are capable of thought. Let alone reason. They communicate by smell. Pheromones. Stink.

But I'll go ahead and waste the breath. The ADL are Jews in name only (JINO's). They aren't men and women of G*d. Far from it. And I spit on them.

But don't let me stop the haters. For Hate is the very air that they breathe. Left, Center, Right … no diff. 

And only a fool would not think, that in such. The Nation truly is in jeopardy. My G*d, it really is.


**************


Eleven p.m.


Tucker Calls it Brain Death …


The Left's incapacity for thought. Specifically the 98.7% of ALL Twitter employees, who (recently) uniformly made a financial political donation … to the Democrats (hint: Bong'n Jong'n receives a lower percentage of election votes, in North Korea!).


'TUCKER CARLSON: The people in charge oppose transparency'


https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-the-people-charge-oppose-transparency#&_intcmp=hp1r_16,hp1r


Me, have repeatedly called it something else. Specifically … they aren't brain dead, because they aren't human. They are insects, incapable of thought or reason. Living in a hive, communicating with the other bugs … by pheromones. By stink, by smell. They have no brains.

To wit, reports that managerial access to the Twitter platform, is barred. The platform is on Lockdown. To prevent any screaming mimi's, from inflicting any damage to the platform. By those employees melting down over Musk's deftly played hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home