Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Hard Core


Trump is done, finished, kaput as megadonors bail in droves [WashTimes]| Joseph Curl


https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4111441/posts?page=21


+++++ "Donors just didn’t want to back a loser — and that’s just what Mr. Trump is now — a loser."

Hedge fund manager Ken Griffin, the second-most prolific GOP donor of the midterms, said Tuesday. 

That he would support [Florida Gov. Ron] DeSantis over Trump, pointing to the Florida governor’s dominant reelection victory in a state that was considered competitive until recently. +++++


Being that the above Washington Times piece, is behind a paywall [and I guess a third of it (?), was excised in Freep]. And I'm not privy to the entirety of the article. I won't go guns a'blazin on Mr. Curl. I'll give him some benefit, of some doubt.

Myself? Thought I knew the man. When he was the Editor of the Drudge Report, in 2012-2014.

And I, the defacto co-editor (through his generosity). For which, working 126 hours a week. I received no pay, attribution, or accreditation.

Other than (capital P) Prostitution, there isn't a nastier biz, than politics. And in turn, some pretty slimy individuals in Conservative media.

If Mr. Curl has gone over to the darkside? Then it is a sad day for us all.


****************


Heading over to the linked/quoted Hill piece (further below). Trying to make sense of it all?

Sometimes, the obvious just is. But without gaining the perspective, of reading Mr. Curl's offering in its entirety? I'll keep my keyboard bazooka holstered.

Working hand in glove with him, for a year and a half (2013-2014). I knew him to be a decent honorable man. But times change, and people change. And of course, not always for the better.

Is that the case here? I don't know.

Myself, have NO master. Except G*d and Country. A truly wonderful advantage of having a Blog that operates without ANY financial incentive of ANY kind whatsoever.

I've never taken a nickel, never asked for a dime. And the ONLY self-censorship employed? Has been the last couple of months. Being that I don't want to actually encourage a small army, of very well armed Gestapo. To come in the night.

To TRY and arrest me, because Free Speech has been outlawed.

But I WILL repeat myself …

LAY HAND ON ME?

IT WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU EVER DO

This isn't a game. And I'm not playing anymore. What game, if any Mr. Curl is playing?


***************


Trump allies shed fear of former boss as they eye 2024


https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3747060-trump-allies-shed-fear-of-former-boss-as-they-eye-2024/


******************


Five p.m.


RIGHT HERE ... RIGHT NOW


I'M SICK OF:

Traitors

Hate

Racists

It stops with me, right here right now.

If you want to openly express your racism, towards me?

I will bash your face in.

Traitors?

Citizen of this community? Obviously, you are TOO stupid to be able to distinguish reality from fiction. You have pudding for brains. While you are worthy of my spit? I won't waste it. Is there some point?

Propaganda works, and it works well. Though you be a water carrier for Beelzebub, you have not the capacity to understand your place in the Universe. Like far too many of your Blattidae brothers and sisters. Mere bugs.

You ever so PUHROUD cunnies, in the Feeb Beaches of Incest? Equally stupid and deranged. If you want to bump uglies with the other embankments and dikes? What biz is it of mine ... really (what makes all you other hoe moes think we care. Where you park your pony? Jiminy).

Though you are actually too stupid to understand your place in the Universe. That isn't my problem. Any of it. Fook.

But if you want to impose your insane political derangement upon me? And show up at my door, with your chrome plated plastic badge, from out of a box of Crackerjacks?

Then we'll find out. Who's zooming who.

Yeah we will.

I've had enough.

It stops with me, right here right now.


**************


@ Elon …



I didn't have a bad childhood, far from it. But one of the best parts?


Was my down filled pillow. Gifted to me, by my oh so wise and generous Auntie and Uncle.


Signed, nothing against Mike Lindell (and I won't sleep with anything else! Wasn't easy ...  but I have a  stash/horde to get me through the next however many years).


**************


As usual ... comments are closed [we simply don't have the huss. To host any blog discussions (Ace always had en pointe participants/discussions)].



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home