Wednesday, November 09, 2022

It is Over ... The Republic Has Ended

 AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS OFFICIAL


We haven't had a Constitution, or the First Amendment in quite some time.


Last night's debacle [yeah, predicted by me and many others (though I would have much rather been wrong. You bet. And in turn, would have dearly loved to have changed the name of this blog to: "That F*cking Idiot Elmo." As I had promised, if I was shown to be wrong)].

So where does that leave us?

Well, since we no longer have the First Amendment? I can't actually speak freely, without putting myself in direct JEOPARDY. And that my friends is no joke, let alone hyperbole. Just reality.

I don't spit into the wind. Though it yet isn't a crime, for me to repeatedly tell the FBI, TO LICK MY DURDY RUNNY BUTTHOLE.

But give it time. And it WILL be.

I don't have to give you any more hints, what needs to be done. It is all too obvious to the other 200 million Americans. Who woke up rather buttsore this morning.

Am I surprised, by the rather tepid response. Of the Conswervo media elite? 

No of course not. I already predicted that … yesterday.

We're on our own. Really, well and truly. Alone in the wilderness. I wish it weren't so. The complete decapitation of Lady Liberty, was fairly quick.

Chucklehead Odorama, was working diligently for eight years. While (literally) stinking up the White House. And has been working feverishly, down the street from the White House, the last two years.

Credit where do.

The Amazing Ozama, THE greatest enemy, this Nation has ever known.


************


And at this moment in time?

I think it important, for everyone to take a break.

FULL STOP

Get some rest. Real rest. Take a little time off. Recharge, refresh. Re-evaluate. Where we are. Where we all are. And what each of us

200 MILLION

Can do, to save the Republic from permanent end?

And that my friends is no joke. We are in mortal jeopardy, our very lives. For speaking out, and opposing the Junta and the Fourth Reich.

And in immediate danger, if we expose any plans we may have to feed the fishes.

Large public demonstrations? On a massive scale? Might be a a start. It might even be a good one?

But as much as I would like to believe the fire burns bright, in the heart's of 200 million. It remains to be seen, how big the fight is in their person?

The temperature this morning, was all too sadly rather cool. And it may never rise.

The Republic may have ended for eternity.

This is our lot.

I recall a few short conversations I had in email, with Steven Den Beste. Who generously responded, to my email. When discussing the rise of hate speech.

And without his generosity? I would NOT be the American that I am.

Without his schooling, I would not have a true understanding of the First Amendment. And how it works mechanically, on an atomic scale. My gratitude never ending.

I don't think however, he could see the Evil that was fast approaching. And how the arena of ideas, would be defeated from within. By fascist Traitors.

And yeah, it's a bragg. But I'm quite proud none the less, to have once been linked by him. For this disposable, fiction (no less) post of mine.

R.I.P. Sir


https://anechoicroom.blogspot.com/2005/11/nude-female-midgets-blogging-about.html?m=0


***************


AND SOMEHOW WE LOST?


Imagine that …


(Via Top Twenty Tweets)


'A brutally honest review of the 2022 midterm election'


Fh-Jm-Om-CXk-AEauzw


https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/1590446073213952000?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1590446073213952000%7Ctwgr%5E85cbf8888eecf43b2ffa95b65b979b8e0051bb07%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdirectorblue.blogspot.com%2F2022%2F11%2Ftop-20-tweets-tonight-for-democrats.htmlq

Image direct link:

https://i.postimg.cc/g01bYvMV/Fh-Jm-Om-CXk-AEauzw.jpg


*********************


Seven p.m.


IT'S NOT HOPELESS ..


But we are a reality based organism 

New Hope Arises in Arizona for Republicans After Ballot Update

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/11/09/new-hope-arises-in-arizona-for-republicans-after-ballot-update-n656893.


+++++ It was a bad election day, all things considered, for the Republican Party on Tuesday as the red wave diminished to a trickle. Tough decisions lie ahead, but perhaps there’s some glimmer of hope on the horizon.

New numbers coming out of Arizona are not only showing the races there tightening but GOP gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake is likely favored to win over Democrat Katie Hobbs. Blake Masters, who is running for senate, also now has a clear, though, more difficult path to beat Democrat Mark Kelly. +++++


Back here, in the real world? The parking lot, of my polling station? Was FULL. Completely full.

As an aside? The functionality of my machine, diminishes with each passing day. One doesn't have to be paranoid in the least. To know that the CTO's, and the Fourth Reich, ARE onboard (just like back when. When Chucklehead Odorama formally ran the show. And I was then defacto co-editor, of you know who).

Reality just is. As unreal as unfolding events are.

I can't predict the future. Though yes, I can see the occasional snippet quite clearly..

I'll repeat myself.

Take a Break Driver 8.

You can't reach your destination.


****************


As usual ... comments are closed [we simply don't have the huss. To host any blog discussions (Ace always had en pointe participants/discussions)].



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home