Thursday, December 01, 2022

A Free Man Standing

 

If I thought it were possible? That I could trade my life, for that of this Nation?

It would not be a very difficult decision to make. Not in the least. And I would at least pause for a moment, to consider the equation. Only fools rush in (and well it has been a long life most wonderful and glorious. The only dream I have left? A puppy. And we all know there are plenty to be had up'in Hebben).

And then after a short pause .... abracadabra ... presto magnifico .... done, finished business, the Nation is saved.

Saved from the Frothing Maggots That Have Flown Out of Satan's Anus (FiMTH-FOSA'S). The Fourth Reich banished to the dustbin of History. Just like the Third Reich. That they ever so proudly emulate at every single turn. 

But magical incantations aside, nothing is ever that easy. None the less, there ARE 200 million of us. And in comparison, not that many of them. Yes, they wield more power than any evildoers in the History of the known Universe ... ever have.

What will it take?

Will it happen?

What does the future hold?

I wish I knew.

But this I do know. If no one tries, if no one does anything. Then slaves we shall be until the end of our lives. Slaves. Real actual slaves.

Myself, born a Jew (you can't pick your parents). And while it isn't a mantle or yoke I wish to throw off. It can be tiring, to be the target of so much hate and so much anger (not even two weeks ago. I calmly, casually walked away. He wasn't worth it. Unlike him? I already knew how it would turn out. There really wasn't any point).

It's been said us folks were the Original Slaves.

NEVER AGAIN

Hey Chucklehead .... You and your goons know where to find me. If you have any difficulties recognizing me?  

Hint:

I'll be the one not on my knees.


******************


Three p.m.



THE VALUE OF BANKNOTES IN VENEZUELA



Soon headed to a neighborhood near you!


Do the linky/click the pic'y!


https://i.postimg.cc/br7VkHMM/Fi3-Zj-R9-XEAE-4fb.png


(Via https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv))



*******************


THANKS FOR SHARING …


Disney Star Bette Midler Goes on Profane Environmental Rant: ‘I Bathe Once a Month! F**k You!’


https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/12/01/disney-star-bette-midler-goes-on-profane-environmental-rant-i-bathe-once-a-month-fk-you/


+++++ Disney’s Hocus Pocus 2 star Bette Midler lost her cool Wednesday when a random Twitter commenter challenged her commitment to environmental activism, launching an unhinged and profane online rant in which she claimed “I bathe once a month!”
Bette Midler lashed out at the sarcastic commenter who questioned whether or not the star has made any real sacrifices for her activism.

“If you knew what I have done to mitigate the criminal environmental craziness in this country, you would kiss my ass,” she replied, before listing her forms of activism that include recycling, composting, and driving hybrid and electric vehicles.

She added: “I bathe once a month! F*ck you!” +++++


The Deranged Lunatic Left?

Shirley you jest …



**********************


Five p.m.


KANYE?


It's sad.

And all of these people getting either their two cents in (or out, with clicks/eyeballs/viewers/monetization)?

I don't know Kanye. I don't even know his music. But I always thought he was an idiot. Specifically the very short video, where he is walking on the street, exiting an alley. And walks right straight into a "lampost" (street corner electrical switching box). Bam!

So all this entire Universe of media, entertainment, news, politics. This entire Universe ....

Where will they be when he blows his brains out? And without high caliber help AND SOON! That is an all too real serious possibility.

And will they care? Or will it be just another clickfest.

Or for others of course, an opportunity to reinforce the Hate that he was mindlessly, angrily spewing.

Though yes. He ... Ye ... now owns it.

I dance not on his grave. I have neither the time nor the energy for Hate.

They, the Deranged Lunatic Left, the Junta, and the Fourth Reich .... can keep it. ALL of it. They wear it well. It is t h e i r sacred religion.


**********


I remember once, when I was in my late teens. And a young women was giving me grief about some nonsense that I can't even remember.

It was in public, at a corner gas station. And in reply, I said something nasty about her looks (she most certainly wasn't a Victoria's Secret model. And was never going to be, ever).

And I was instantly filled with regret and revulsion. That wasn't who I was, or ever was.

And immediately profusely apologized. Which was accepted.

Like I said, I have NEVER had time for hate.

And as is obvious ... it has destroyed Kanye. 

Completely


***************


EPSTEIN FLIGHT LOGS …. WOW!


(Via Twitter/Mega Super Nuclear)


Click the linky/do the pic'y


https://i.postimg.cc/63CL9Qmr/Fi3yf6-RUo-AAJRUS.jpg


Two tiered justice system?


What justice system.


*****************


And as the functionality of my machine diminishes, with each passing day? To nearly nil.

I forget to give a shout out, to me bestest buds ... the Feeb Beaches of Incest. Cuz well ... it's been more than a few days ... right.


Hey FBI ... yeah you:

Lick My Durdy Runny Butthole.

And While are Down There?

Suck my Balls Too!


***************


Friday, December 2, Nine a.m.



IT'S WORSE THAN YOU THOUGHT


Rep. Elise Stefanik's campaign claims $20,000 in donor checks stolen in mail


https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4113365/posts


+++++ Rep. Elise Stefanik's campaign says U.S. Postal Service workers stole nearly $20,000 in donor checks from packages they sent through the mail.

The campaign alleges that four separate packages sent in June, October and November 2022 were cut into and that postal police did not escalate the matter.

The Stefanik campaign sent a letter to Postmaster General Louis DeJoy Thursday about the "repeated, targeted theft of campaign contributions from packages sent through the United States Postal Service."

Photos showing ripped mail which contained campaign donor checks Elise Stefanik for Congress. +++++


**************


NO …. ACTUALLY IT'S WORSE THAN THAT


California robbery suspect killed store clerk, not charged with murder; victim didn’t act in self-defense: DA

James Williams, 36, opened fire on the robbery suspects as they were fleeing before one fatally shot him in the leg and chest, authorities said


https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-robbery-suspect-killed-store-clerk-not-charged-murder-victim-didnt-act-self-defense


+++++ A man accused of killing a California gas station clerk during a "botched" robbery will not face a murder charge because the victim had opened fire on the suspect despite his life not being in danger, officials said Thursday.

"Officers at the scene were able to determine that the victim was an employee-clerk at the service station and was held-up at gunpoint during what appears to be a 'botched robbery,'" a police statement said.

Williams was working inside the store when he was confronted by two suspects, one of whom was identified as Jackson, who was allegedly armed with a gun. Williams then pulled out his own weapon. +++++


*******************


As usual ... comments are closed [we simply don't have the huss. To host any blog discussions (Ace always had en pointe participants/discussions)].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home