Friday, September 30, 2022

BLOOD IN THE STREETS

The Junta/Fourth Reich's raid/attack on Mar-a-lago, was an open declaration of war.

("War is Declared," Monday, August 8, 2022)

http://anechoicroom.blogspot.com/2022/08/w-r-is-d-e-c-l-r-e-d.html?m=0

("The Day the Earth Stood Still," opinion piece, Thursday, August 11, 2022)

http://anechoicroom.blogspot.com/2022/08/the-day-earth-stood-still.html?m=0

Diaper Boy/Buraq Hussein Hand Puppet/Ventriloquist's Dummy … Joe Biden's very latest below? Calling for an end/a ban on assault rifles?

(Via Doug Ross)

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1575948472305451023?s=20&t=AfYqJ4aJP5-RcsEEhV8NlA

Isn't so much a reiteration. A repetitive statement. But a call to arms.

A call to arms for the woke True Believers. In uniform. In the Military. In the FBI. In all Federal Law Enforcement agencies.

This war is all too real. And WILL go hot, all too soon.


************

Friday, September 30, Eleven p.m.

I Have a Job to Do, and I Do It (it's not a complex equation)


Don't let the door hit you in (the/your Jew Hating) ass, on the way out.

(Via Bad Blue)

NOAH OUT: Daily Show Host Leaving After 7 Years and Losing 75% of the Audience

https://t.co/SFa313XqH2

Jon Stewart, what a creep. So mated to his Deranged Libturd Ideology. That he would knowingly hire such a piece of trash [to promote Deranged Lunatic Left propaganda (in violation of immigration law. Engaging in domestic political activity. But hey, that's SOP for the Left. The rules don't apply to the Libwuhl elite. Witness King Hussein da'Membrane, dining out at a lux L.A. sushi joint. And parking in a Handicap spot. The essence, the pure distillation of who/what these people are)].

Turns out Stewart's viewers aren't as dumb as he thought (they were). Go figure.

*********

So much posting, by me? Takes me back ten years. When I was the defacto co-editor of Drudge, 2013-2104  (yeah, see I can bragg!).

No pay, no attribution, no accreditation. But for a year and a half (midnight to four a.m.), I was connected to the Universe. Felt like I was doing something, anything … to help save the Country (Thank You J.C.. Thank You Very Much).

Instead of merely sitting on my hands. Wishing, hoping things were different, things were better.

My advice? Adopt a website, a Top Level Domain. Pitch in, lend a hand.

You will find out REAL quick, who is and isn't interested in saving the Country. And who's just punching the clock/making a buck.

(Via Bad Blue)

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/574138-california-to-adopt-all-mail-voting/amp/

"California will become the sixth state to conduct its elections entirely by mail after Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) signed new legislation codifying a temporary practice adopted during the coronavirus pandemic."

My G*d.

Yesh, what a sh*thole the
Hill is. Bbbut even a busted clock ….

Got out of California, just in time. Man, what a nightmare living there had become. Jiminy, each day was a forced lesson in survival. And that ain't no joke [like the time some psycho passed me, in heavy torrential rain (whiteout conditions), on the freeway. While I was in the fast lane. Passed me … OnThe Left!].

Me, I'm in my early sixties. Lived fast, Warp Speed Scotty. And while not intentionally trying to. Managed to pretty much destroy this chassis. I'm not looking for sympathy. Nope. My gratitude for the life, this life gifted to me is endless. 

But I simply can't let go of the (ultimate) sacrifice, that those who came before me, made. Calling out through the ether.

And why I cannot sit idly by, and watch. While these insects devour The Greatest Gift Ever Known.

I'm no badass. But the filthy f*cking maggots at the FBI? Really can Lick My Durdy Runny B*tthole (and twice on Sunday).

I am an American. I do not shirk my obligations. No one voted for me. No one elected me. But, I do have a job to do. Yes I do …

"I do solemnly swear that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Bring it on MoFo's. I ain't a skeer'd of you. Not in the least. YOU swore an oath. But your word ain't worth sh*t.

Me, I have already died, a number of times, really (Syncopy, Carotid Hypersensitivity). Before receiving my first pacemaker, seventeen years ago (and I will get my third, in another month).

What else do I have to do in this life, but stomp on stinky little bugs like you?

Bring that Treason 'round my face?


**************


As usual ... comments are closed [we simply don't have the huss. To host any blog discussions (Ace always had en pointe participants/discussions)].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home