Thursday, November 24, 2022

Planting My Flag on Their Corpses


Chesapeake, Virginia Walmart gunman had manifesto on phone: report



https://www.foxnews.com/us/chesapeake-virginia-walmart-gunman-had-manifesto-phone-report



Though don't let the title of the link, confuse/trick you?


The toyds at Fox, now employing the same nonsense, as all the rest of the virtual trash.


THERE IS NO MANIFESTO


Currently available/presented.


And the (political)  flag, that I am jabbing/stabbing into the bodies of the all too recently deceased?


TO THY KNOWN SELVES BE TRUE


THAT'S THE FLAG I'M PLANTING!


Make no mistake. Do not be confused.


Yes, I got a little tired of my previously repeatedly stated ... Pathological Generosity. It simply wasn't working for me anymore.


But the alternative? Doing nothing, helping nobody? That was less satisfactory. By a country mile.


Do not change. Do not let them compel you. Be yourselves. Always. They can't take that away from you.


Men and Women of G*d.


Obviously, the killer, the murderer needed help. A whole bunch. What was going around his broken mind?


I will NOT place my political flag there upon.


But a simple reminder.


DO NOT BECOME THEM


Hate kills. It destroys.


Everything 


So yes, I am rather un-enamored of the Deranged Lunatic Left's vile disgusting antics. You bet.


But I would ask of you all. Take a breath. Take a step back.


They have already taken this Country (yes they have).


Do not let them take your soul.


YES, continue to practice random acts of kindness and senseless beauty.


It's who we are.


And they can try. But they can't take that away from us. Let them wallow in their own filth. It becomes them.


Was it possible, that one person extending a helping hand, to this oh so troubled individual. Might have changed the course of events?



***************



After Midnight




And yes, Fox now completely indistinguishable, from the rest of the Fake News Industrial Complex.


He being a "gunman."


And not a killer.



*********************



Friday, November 25, Two a.m.




NO, I DIDN'T GO WOKE ON YA 



Everything doesn't have to take place, or be seen through a partisan filter. Amped up on coffee (guilty). Attack, attack, attack.


Looking at the picture of the Walmart killer? One can clearly see the cracked mind. The disconnect from norms and society.


How he got there? Would any treatment have helped? Who knows. Some people are beyond help. In his case, he was in a work environment. Interacting with others. He wasn't isolated.


Myself, I did get tired of not lending a helping hand to the odd stranger. Now and again, now and again. A can of Stagg Silverado chili. And a spoon of course. What I have for breakfast, most mornings, cold out of the can.


But selfish, cold, callous, indifferent is not who I am. If I just happen to see someone digging in a trash can, for food?


While I myself am eating. I stop. The internal dialog being: "not on my watch." And pass over a can. I'm certainly not rich. But I most certainly am not starving.





****************



As usual ... comments are closed [we simply don't have the huss. To host any blog discussions (Ace always had en pointe participants/discussions)].




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home