Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I haven't read the news today

..
I haven't even taken a peak (o.k. the front page of my newspaper shows Arnold getting a drubbing, but that's it. Todo). What I did do, is look in the online grid/matrix/honeycomb/array/alignment. And what did I find ....... this:

From one Steven Den Beste
20051108: I don't know if anyone gives a damn, but about a week ago I started making posts on Red State. I haven't made my mind up yet whether this was a good idea or a bad one.

http://steven-den-beste.redstate.org/

Yes SDB .... we give a damn. We will always give a damn. First post, Oct 30th, 2005: 01:41:08.

Addendum 8:22 a.m.

One of the disadvantages of SDB holding court again? Is that we all appear less sharp [not that yours truly ever left the shed with an edge (a girl can dream though)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home