Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I've Got Blisters on My Brain

LONDON -
Prince Charles, his wife ... took off for the United States Tuesday on a tour designed to celebrate trans-Atlantic ties ... and test reaction to his new bride ... The 56-year-old heir to the throne and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall will visit New York, Washington, New Orleans and San Francisco during the Nov. 1-8 tour ...

British newspaper reports said she is taking 50 dresses on the tour, and that 40 staff would accompany the couple. (But Charles' office said the true size of the entourage was 16, and stressed that the duchess' clothes would be paid from his private income).


Don't know why I read this this morning, but read it I did. As I proceeded through it, I came to the realization that there is more than one alternate dimension [she is taking 50 dresses on the tour, and that 40 staff would accompany the couple]. And those other dimensions can be rather bizarre. Not just the simple dark void that some libs inhabit. When I reached the end of the quaint human interest story. I was hit upside the head, by a stealth political attack on the President.

In Washington, the couple will have lunch and dinner with the Bushes at the White House. Charles' office would not say whether the prince planned to raise the issue of climate change, which he recently called "the greatest challenge to face man." Bush's refusal to sign the Kyoto accord on greenhouse gas emissions has angered many environmentalists.

I now have blisters on my brain this a.m. One needs to wear protection when reading the news these days. Nasty little fifth columnists are hiding everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home