Friday, October 28, 2005

On the first day of Fitzmas, the grand jury gave to me ....

On the second day of Fitzmas.....

From everyone's favorite foist grade class ... the Democratic Underground Discussion Forum. Looks like the party over there, is just getting started. Gosh I love those kids.

Addendum 9:35 a.m. From DU

"Word is that Pacifica WILL have special coverage of the Fitzgerald press conference beginning at 2 pm Eastern Time, 1 pm Central Time today. If you're in SF, LA, NY or DC, you can listen to your local Pacifica station on radio. Or online.(check www.pacifica.org for links).
The excellent guest list includes Ray McGovern (27-year veteran of the CIA, and member of Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity) and John Nichols, maybe Joe Wilson"

[I remember when I was five years old, and was staring down at my first stiffie too]

I'm gonna go ahead and load the internet audio stream for kicks (first time I've ever tried a live internet audio feed). Wish me luck. And if anyone has some antibiotics, I'd appreciate it if you kept them handy :-)

Addendum 9:59


Just listened for a few seconds, and merely the nasal droning sound of the current guest being interviewed, started to make me nauseous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home