Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's Been a Long Time Since I've read Bill Whittle or Steven Den Beste.

During the early stages of the war, two Americans as fine as any this nation has ever known. Den Beste was always a little over my head. Requiring time and purpose to read. And Bill was sometimes ummm.... lengthy. And, I lost a little interest in the war's day to day. Spending more time involved in my personal hobby, listening to music.

It's my understanding that Mr. Den Beste had some health issues, but I don't know and haven't bothered to check. Currently he can be seen in more relaxed surroundings at http://denbeste.nu/Chizumatic/
Blogging mostly about Japanese animation, but with a spot of current events tossed in. And lately I've seen him round the sphere, leaving a few comments at various skilled and pointed blogs.

I don't have any excuse for not keeping abreast of Mr. Whittle either. At
http://www.ejectejecteject.com/
Other than the excuses already offered. That, and the fact that I am lazy (sssshh). Of course I would be without shame if I did not mention AllahPundit in the same breath as these giants. Hellooooo .... Sir, wherever you may be?

O.K. Elmo, enough of the long wind .... what is your point? The above linked post (in the header). Is simply THE finest thing I have read on the web, in a month (entire). Yes..... it's a long read. Perhaps too. And, if you run out of steam half way through. That's fine. Promise yourself half of Richard Baehr's: "The growing threat to Israel." (The American Thinker, October 26th, 2005). You won't regret it.

Via http://discardedlies.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home