Monday, November 21, 2005

Democratic Underground is Usually/Always Good for a Laugh.

And I often to go there to inhale the ripe malodorous beauty when a major news story breaks (laughter is the best medicine, and why I have them in my blogroll, marked: 'Nitrous Oxide.'). But this post from Right Wing News, shows them in full force jam. It ain't pretty.

"I can no longer peacefully co-exist with these people ..... They are co-conspirators ..... misguided ..... They are ALL Guilty. I cannot have these people around me. I cannot have them in my personal space. I do not have children, but if I did I would not accept them being around my children.

They are filthy, degenerate, and LOST. And I no longer find their very existence acceptable ..... as individuals they have absolutely NOTHING to contribute to the progression of the human species. NOTHING ..... We are being MURDERED. This is GENOCIDE.


Gives a whole new meaning to 'bleeding heart liberal' duzzinit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home