Friday, December 09, 2005

The Year in Sports

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Timeout? Uh .... he went thattaway. My other left?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ladies and Gentlemen, please stand clear .... the pumpkin (male cowpie) toss is about to begin.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Photo op? What you talkin' bout Willis?



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pizza eating contest, hands down the winner. Kerry is definitely more full of it than anyone.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I taught King Kenny to ride the banks of Daytona. In fact, I taught him how to ride the corkscrew at Laguna on one wheel. In fact, I taught him everything he knows. Even how to be a d*ck.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I can do it all ..... ride a bike, talk on the phone. If you look real close? Yep, that's right, I'm also chewing gum!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Uh huh, thazz riet, I invented the sport mudderhubbard.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lot's of colleges were interested in me. I coulda played anywhere. But, I decided to play for the Commies.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my favorite play. You can see in my demonstration here, it's the called the bendover America, militant radical Islam is coming.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I don't just pander to African Americans, no Sir. I also pander to Mexican Americans and soccer Moms and Dads as well. In fact, I guess you could say I'm the greatest panderer of all time. But, I'm no pimp. I don't work the street. Just the back rooms.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lest you think I'm one dimensional ..... and only do sports photo ops? Well my white soul brother, lemme disabuse you of that notion right here and now. I'm cool dude. Way cool.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In fact, I'm so cold, brain dead and lifeless, I'm even thinking of running for President AGAIN! Is that cool or what.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh, I almost forgot. I pander to EVERYONE ..... yep you guessed it, the bowling lobby also. I'm a bowling mother fooger.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So, until we meet a gain little space cowboy? Happy trails to you.


Open Trackbacks:

Outside the Beltway's (Remember to Call a Cab) Christmas Party, Beltway Traffic Jam.
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/12933

basil's blog, Supper 12-09-2005/Dessert
http://basilsblog.net/archives/2005/12/supper-12-09-2005/

Wizbang!s Carnival of the Trackbacks XXXXI
http://wizbangblog.com/archives/007769.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home