Monday, February 20, 2006

Pump head.


WASHINGTON (AP) -- Former President Clinton said Sunday:
"I didn't feel the need to get into the pile-on," on ABC's Good Morning America.

Clinton (aka Pumphead), also said the following during the broadcast:

1) ..... the administration's "enormous penchant for secrecy" sparked the strong reaction.

2) "I think the White House should have said something about it sooner."

3) "I think that it's gotten a little more light than it would have because the administration ..... penchant for ..... not telling anybody anything about anything."

Yo Pumphead ..... I'd ask you why, if you didn't feel the need to pile on, you went right ahead and did so anyway. But, I already know the answer.


Image hosting by Photobucket
O.K. ..... next question please. Yes, you there in the thong.


Image hosting by Photobucket
Alright, alright ..... you have a boyfriend. You don't have to be so touchy about it.


Image hosting by Photobucket
Anyway, how bout just one feel? No one will find out.


Image hosting by Photobucket
Because well .....ummm, I really like the big gazoobies. A lot. And girl, you got it going on!


Image hosting by Photobucket
And now that I have my new office in Harlem, me and Sir Mix a Lot will be tapping a few other things as well.


Image hosting by Photobucket
Could I see that Bob Marley roach clip please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home