Thursday, September 07, 2006

Juan Cole ..... Nuttier Than a

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I mean, we certainly wouldn't want to do anything to make those nice Militant Radical Islamists angry now would we? We must do everything we can to appease them, because if we make them mad, it would just be our fault. So, let's just be really really nice to them. That way we won't have anything to worry about.

In fact, let's let those luverly types (who after all, only want nothing more .... than to kill the Jew), have the bomb.

And well, they are just so dang cute. Shoot some of them eveny even tell jokes: Nasrallah: 'Even I don't know where my hideout is located'.

Oops, sorry you missed your phone call there Juan. You better phone home. Say Juan, listen ..... maybe after your muy importante phone call, you could take a meeting? Because when those really really nice people see what love is in your heart. They will most assuredly change their ever so mildly inconvenient ways. And everyone will live happily ever after.

O.K. Juan, are you ready ..... sing it. Sing it with me now, here we go ...

What the world needs now is love, sweet love
It's the only thing that there's just too little of
What the world needs now is love, sweet love,
No not just for some but for everyone.

What the world needs now is love, sweet love
No, not just for some but for everyone.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wow Juan, that was great. Stupendous. What a fabulous voice you have. Not quite as whiney as all the other libs. Well now, since you are in the mood .... let's try another:

I'd like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees and snow-white turtle doves

I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to hold it in my arms and keep it company

(That's the song I hear).....


Gosh, now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Group hug!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home