Thursday, August 18, 2022

Every War Has a Name

But I don't know what to call this one? This War that approaches at lightspeed. As the Junta/Fourth Reich drag us all to Hell … Pell Mell.

Our world has been transmogrified. It now is something only recognizable in post apocalyptic fiction. Or Berlin, 1938.

By intent, they are destroying this Nation. Wide open Southern border. An invasion of four million in eighteen months. With ZERO screening.The decapitation of domestic oil production/refining/exploration. And the murder of our economy, right along with. Runaway hyper-inflation … spend, spend, spend.

The withering erasure of our military and its armaments. Injection of steroids to all now completely politicized domestic Federal law enforcement agencies. Even Intel and Homeland Security. Expanding and even adding completely new branches/agencies of the Gestapo.

Bolsheviks? Who the fook cares … how you want to pigeonhole their deranged ideology, really. They ARE Nazis. The just don't wear them uniforms (in public).

The gates of City, County, State, and Federal prisons, thrown wide open. Violent felons, rapists, and murderers set free (but if you dare PEACEFULLY protest against the Frothing Maggots, Who Have Flown Out of Satan's Anus. And you go to the Nation's Capitol in D.C., on January 6 to do so?)…

The complete and total destruction of legitimate free and fair elections. Through rigging, ballot stuffing, or even Deep State control of the actual electronic election equipment.

THERE IS NO TURNING BACK NOW

They want a war? They've got one. It's just so f*cking evil. We call out real actual Traitors. And in thus, the Traitors who control the levers of power. Have badges and guns. And are BEYOND extreme. They label us Election Deniers, people who believe in G*d, Country, and the Constitution. And are now literally hunted, as Domestic Violent Extremists.

We're not all going to make it. We're going to lose some along the way. Yes we are.

Are you ready?

It's going down. Open warfare upon the shores of my beloved America. Citizens against citizen. Strike that … AMERICANS against Traitor filth. It is real. And it really is going to happen.

So I ask again ….

ARE YOU READY?

They are (the IRS recently purchased MILLIONS of rounds of ammunition!). They have shown no compunction in the taking of human life. To the contrary. They have already killed millions. Discarded like a spent used Kleenex. 

M I L L I O N S.

How many more human beings will they try and feed into the fire of their Satanic altar?

They don't need cavernous chambers, filled with Zyklon B gas. Nope. They have countless millions of hypodermics, ready to be filled with Frankenstein's seed.

Yesterday, I had a chance conversation with a stranger. And he told me news, that's rocked me to my core.

About the passing of a man, two months ago. About whom I had wondered, why I had not seen around?

And if had you ever seen him, even once? You would never forget. I asked of myself, had I done enough to help him. And sadly, the answer was no. I, lost in my own existential struggles. Which nearly consumed me. I had nothing left to give.

His titanic battle with life itself, took its toll. Life in America has become a bruising, crushing ten rounder. Too many are getting slapped silly. Getting their teeth knocked out, with the back of the Junta/Fourth Reich's hand.

And for no reason other than their own personal greed (kin'ya say $35 MILLION, in six years as a Member of Congress? Kin'ya say Liz Cheney? Thought you could). Their deranged ideological greed, and their personal amusement. 

We will be tested like never before. We will be going toe to toe, with the Dark L*rd his very self. As the gates of Hell are flung wide open.

Hey maggots in the Fourth Reich (yeah you!) … Lick my Durdy Runny B*tthole. You can have my Country? When you can pry it from my cold dead fingers.

If you think you are man enough, to look in my eyes?

Scum (the bacteria in the bung hole of a dung beetle). Traitor filth

G*d is watching now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home