Friday, December 23, 2005

An Anechoic Room Christmas.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Santa .... the early years


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rudolph looks ok


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
How bout a little nip at the bar before we get started? What's that ..... sing a song for us Santa? Oh, it's Karaoke night. Ok, sure why not.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some one skeedadled with a few of my reindeer, dangit. Hey Rudolph, what gives?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Well, we just won't tell anyone will we now, our little secret.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now this is more like it ...... still, I'm running a litle behind.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now were talkin'.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Coal for you Blair.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Coal for you Axis of Arsehole folks too!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What's that Zarqawi? Yeah sure, of course I've got something for you too. Santa brings presents for everyone.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I actually voted for Santa Claus, before I voted against him



Well, certainly not my best post (no kidding), and I wanted to do something more warm and fuzzy. But, I had this one in the can, and wanted to take a couple of days off. And don't have the energy to give it a little more heft. So, Merry Christmas one and All. Happy Hannukah. And a doo wah diddy New Year.

G*d Bless You and Yours, Elmo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home