Thursday, December 22, 2005

It's a Saddam Hussein Christmas!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And those beeches wouldn't give me any aftershave or cologne. Animals, freakin' animals I tell ya!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I have very sensitive skin.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm a sensitive flower child.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And another thing .... that one ply toilet paper is bullsh*t. I have a sensitive tushy too.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Don't bring me none of that Starbucks coffee either, I hear Jooos run the company, you hear?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
O.K. ..... so where was I ?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh right, I Saddam Hussein am a ......


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
... am a delicate flower.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And another thing ....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Could you at least give me a better looking beotch? I mean come on, going back to my cell to Ramsey Clark? Someone else ..... anybody, Janine Garofalo even. I hear she thinks I'm really hot. What's that .... you'll need a day? O.K. ......


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hey lookie there, Christiane Amanpour. Hey girl, whatcha doin' later?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh goodie goodie. I'm gonna get me some. Yeah baby!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A hummina ..... a hummina .....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's almost Saddam time!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Question: can I still beat her if she is not my wife?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
No, no ..... wait. I'm still bidding. Two hundred, I bid two hundred for that CNN harlot.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Whew .... that was close. Another day with Ramsey, that would have killed me. This is pure torture.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am like so out of here.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Who's your Daddy? Uh huh ..... that's right. Bond ....... Saddam Hussein Bond.


Open Trackbacks:

basil's blog, Lunch 12-22-2005/Dessert
http://basilsblog.net/archives/2005/12/lunch-12-22-2005/

Outside the Beltway's, Thursday Beltway Traffic Jam
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/13072

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home