Friday, December 16, 2005

My big trip to the blogosphere, by Elmo.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rise and shine sunshine. It's your big day. Today .... we're going on a field trip to the great big blogosphere. Wow!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Remember ..... don't forget to sing your morning praise of Pajamas Media. Very good.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'd heard the blogosphere could be a mean place. Wow, I was so excited.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
When our tickets arrived in the mail, they also came with a free program. Wow!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I could hardly wait, soon we were in the car, and on our way. We're here .... we're here!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There was a man outside selling programs. But, they were different from ours.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Inside the great big blogosphere at last ... boy this exciting. Wow!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This was one of the opening acts. Wow!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Soon the action began ..... excuse me, I have to go tinkle. I'm so excited, the great big blogosphere. Wow!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
More action.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They seem so serious. Wow ..... I had no idea!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ouch!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yikes! Ooops, I meant wow!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They're criticizing me, they're criticizing me. I'm not sure if this was part of the show or not?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They're criticizing me, they're criticizing me. I'm not sure if this was part of the show or not?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They're still criticizing me!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Waaaaaaah ..... waaaaaah. Snif, snif ...... waaaaaah.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Remember kids, the blogosphere can be a dangerous place. Some say that there are giant p*ssies that hideout there, and prey upon little innocent noobies. Is that scary or what? Wow!


So, how is your day goin so far little netsurfer? Duz yah need more cheerin up? Well say no more, say no more, Elmo's here. He bringeth to you Annika's Journal: Nose In The Air Media

Addendum; Saturday, December 17, 7:42 a.m.

Dan gets in touch with his inner auteur, and gives a shout out to a member of PJM's slime squad. Clicking on any of the embedded links, will take you to a video/Google page that loads (very fast/instantly). I haven't tried them all, but I do recommend:
"Jeff Goldstein can get a little overwrought at times."

Some more humor for your Saturday morning enjoyment, we call this one: "Bush's Fault." Or: "I'll Give You Lefty's Something to Really Cry About."

[Serious Alert (with apologies)]: Well, after however many days and weeks now (?), I finally found ONE single opinion, O N E expressed by a member of the G70. About Dennis the Peasant. If you blinked, you missed it. Me, I've already expressed my feelings about the proprietor of the link's site. No need for repetition. But, I do have to acknowledge the statement none the less (scroll down about 65%). Yeah, no great shakes opinion. And the major and minor content of the link, really concerns me not this a.m. "Dennis the Peasant (who by every account I have read, is about the only person with a right to be bitter)." There you have it. A G70 member in uniform, finally admitted DtP got rootelated. And well who cares right? Not that indidvidual ..... and obviously, he's telling us, he doesn't think we should either (let alone express an opinion).

Outside the Beltway linked with: OTB Caption JamTM/Other Humor: Anechoic Room thinks the internet is a dangerous place.


Open Trackback:
basil's blog, Brunch 12-17-2005/Dessert
http://basilsblog.net/archives/2005/12/brunch-12-17-2005/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home