Wednesday, December 28, 2005

In an effort to keep you abreast of major political, social, and technological changes.

Anechoic Room brings you the absolute latest in more hopeless knowledge:

Britney Spears' Husband Launches Web Site.

Kevin Federline, aspiring rapper and husband of Britney Spears, has unveiled his own Web site. Federline, whose new hip-hop album, "The Truth," is due out in 2006, appears to expect big things in the coming year. The Web site begins with an introduction of Federline rapping.

Of course, it wouldn't be an article from a major purveyor (AP), titled: Web Site. If they actually included the url of the web site, now would it? Search actually took a little effort, and I haven't actually been there yet to report back (heavy traffic?). Don't say I never gave you nothing .....



Yesterday's LP Playlist:

1) Foster Brooks Roasts ... Dean Martin, Joe Namath .... (Roast Records).
Cutting political, sports, television humor (bring bandaids).

2) Neil Diamond. Gold (live at the Troubador). (Uni).
Comfortable now barnacled album.

3) Jessi Colter. I'm Jessi Colter (I'm not Lisa).

4) Be-Bop Deluxe. Modern Music.

5) Miles. Sketches (six eye, stereo).
Yes, the mono mix is less complex, possibly/maybe even more hypnotic (?). I prefer the little extra space of the stereo, even if it is a little more cluttered. A rich, driven tone poem that I was able to enjoy for the very first time this year. Miles previously always exceeded my comprehension/grasp. I never forced myself, but I did try every five or so years.

6) Ramsey Lewis trio. Sounds of Christmas ('61 Cadet, stereo).
A rollicking good time. I have lots of Christmas LP's. I sometimes, occasionally spin one or two in June or July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home