Monday, October 02, 2006

Live ... from New York, it's Saturday Night Rammadan!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With guest hosts Ayman al-Zawahiri and Osama Bin Laden.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
From our fifth column studios in New York.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hi ... Osama here with the Z-man. We've got a really big show planned for you, our special viewers.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We've got a special video from Mohammed and Ziad, for you to watch as well (called clip #4). A real couple of cut-ups those two!



So again, let me welcome you many millions of American infidel pig dog Jews to the telecast. It's going to be a real blast. Many people who don't read the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, Reuters, or watch CBS, CNN, or ABC. Just don't know how cool Militant Radical Islam is. But in tonight's broadcast, we're going to show you a little joy of the jihad.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some say I am a hero or a prophet, or even a G*d (Thanks all you fifth columnists and cute little nihilists). But really, I'm just a man. And you know .... it is great to get out of the cave, and enjoy some fall weather here in the Big Apple. On with the show!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But first let me give a shout out to my main squeeze, back in the Stan, Baaahbara. Hey girl, Osama will be home soon.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And I'm real excited to tell you about our special musical guest ..... Blind Sheikh yer Bouti and the Chorus of Seventy Two Virgins. We'll be right back after the break .....



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hi, welcome back. It's that time of the show, where you the audience member, get to ask the Z-man or me a question.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hello, like you guys are my idols, ya really rock. Anyway, my question is ..... back in the Stan, when you're caving it, and have to squat. Which hand do you use?



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ummmm, uh ...... the left. Why do you ask?



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I couldn't find it in the Quran, Thank You.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You're welcome. Allahu Akhbar.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gesundheit.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Next question please.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hellooooo Osama Doood! Listen ..... my twelve year old niece has really hairy arms, and well it's kind of a turn off. What do you recommend?



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Z-man you want to take this one?



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hmmmm ... that's a really penetrating question. My wife Fatema is also so afflicted. But her father told me on our wedding day, that he got used to it. And said that so would I [he was right .... peas be upon him].



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Next question?



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, hi Mr. bin Laden and Mr. Zawahiri. I bought your new t-shirt, but it's the wrong size.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was wondering if I could exchange it?



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Of course. Allahu Akhbar.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gesundheit.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
O.K. ... last question.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, Mr. Osama Sir. The rightwingnutbushmcchimpyhitlers have been making fun of my recent behavior, after I wasn't diagnosed with Anthrax .......
let me finish if I may please Sir.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well to compound matters, word also got out that I pee sitting down.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dude, like um you are so f*cked. Which mosque do you attend? I need to have a word with your Imam. What kind of jihadi are you? Pee sitting down ..... hey seus fookeen keyriist!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We're are like so outta here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny!

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe

Thanks for the giggle!

6:42 PM  
Blogger AnechoicRoom said...

You're both most welcome. I had fun making it.

Elmo

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home