Sunday, May 23, 2010

F*ck me ...


YouTube direct link/URL ... Via The Hill's Blog Briefing Room.


And yeah Barry, I duzz know how extremely bizzy you izz (spankin yo monkay). But if ya get a chance der Chauncey ... mebbe you could do your f*cking job? And seal the border already. Just a thought Chucklehead ... just a thought [ah, who I foolin. You won't help us spayshul innerest folk now, will ya (I'm such a dope)].


Addendum, Monday 8:00 a.m.


Companion video/Obama: "Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself."



YouTube direct link/URL

I giss you merely be a freakin nitwit then ... eh Chucklehead?


And as far the motives of the mooselimb junta? Well ... one would teenk moose leem whoon tuh sez it'all. Bbbut the L.A. Ceety cownsil ... passing a resolution of boycott, of all things Arizona? Oh sure, we can merely call them stupid, ignant, partisan cowards. Easy. But, on foyther reflection, we've come to the conclusion the reason THEY haven't read the freakin bill izz ... they can't f*ckin' read!

Original atomic version:

"LAUSD English-language learners drop in proficiency on state test" [Front page, banner (below the fold)].

With: An estimated 37 percent (only) of the district's 220,000 English-language learners can read, write and speak fluent English.


Simple Simon met a pieman,
Going to the fair;
Says Simple Simon to the pieman,
Let me taste your ware.

Says the pieman to Simple Simon,
Show me first your penny;
Says Simple Simon to the pieman,
Indeed I have not any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home