Monday, August 29, 2022

Come Take

I've Never Been to War (though yes, I've driven the L.A. freeways). I've never been in the sh*t. I've never taken a human life. It's not something I have aspired to. Or ever will. But mark my words, pay heed.

War IS coming.

It is baked into this Antoinette cake, that they are forcibly shoveling down our throats. These deranged lunatics, they actually well and truly believe that complete and total anarchy, will help preserve their grip on stolen power (have you looked at a picture of Mary McCord? No, you cannot readily see the horns submerged in her forehead. But you CAN see the lunacy, the absolute sheer utter derangement).

The morning of Wednesday, November 9, this War will go hot. Boolits will fly. People will die. In fact, blood will flow like rivers. My G*d.

There are no other possible outcomes. There are no other roads to travel. This life, our world has been routed/corralled into a dead end of death and destruction.

That is seventy two days from now.

72

We will all pray that I am wrong. Laughably so. Yes we will. But the smart money is to prepare … for the worst. And maybe … we can all laugh at that loon elmo. Or maybe … give Thanks, that I'm doing my job. And that I was right … s h o u t i n g/s c r e a m i n g wolf.

And in case you didn't hear me?

WOLF

WOLF 

W O L F !!!

Kill or be killed. That is War. Ugly, brutal, beyond vicious. And they WILL kill many of us. Merely for believing in G*d. In the Country. And in the Constitution. You know … domestic violent extremists (oogyboogybooh!).

And not surrendering to them and their Dark L*rd and Master, Satan his very self [not forgetting his blood brothers, that they also worship dearly ... Moe, Ham, and Ed (oh what a hater you are elmo)].

I have lived a life most wonderful and extraordinary. No brag, just fact. But I will not live a single day, nor a single hour upon my knees.

Come take.

And that is neither a taunt nor an invitation. Just a mirror of this American. Like 200 Million others. Who have had enough, well and truly … of the Frothing Maggots Who Have Flown Out of Satan's Anus.

Come Take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home