Friday, December 02, 2005

Remember when you cancelled dial-up?

I HATE Activating Credit Cards!

As everyone knows, when you get a new credit card ..... you must call in to activate the new card ..... it doesn't matter what company you get the card from they all want to sell you extra garbage ..... they never just take "No" for an answer... ever!

So today the guy on the phone (from India I might add... who spoke so fast I could barely understand him) I think he was trying to sell me "insurance" on the new card ..... When I said no - he went into his spiel... talking so fast .....


From Dane, via Inoperable Terran. Jessica Yellin and ABC, waylay Santa with a lead filled pipe. Coal for you Jessica.

Jacko Sheracko wants to pollute the hearts and minds of the world. Just like militant radical Islam. Maybe they should get a room together? Oh wait ....... Also via Inoperable Terran.

In other news .... a U.S. naval vessel was attacked today in the Gulf of Tonkin. And ..... the Washington Post is there!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Round and round the Post goes ......

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

LOL - Glad you liked the post... you must have had as much fun cancelling dial-up as I did cancelling AOL... that "NO, I don't want the service anymore!" took about 45 minutes, but it was about 4 years ago so I've gotten over the trauma.

3:34 PM  
Blogger AnechoicRoom said...

I guess around Christmas time, we can say a special prayer for those whose job it is. To man the AOL cancellation telephone lines, and to try and sell value added broadband content. To people who think AOL is a std.

And, give thanks that we ourselves don't have that job .....

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home