Sunday, February 12, 2006

'Osama bin Laden, explode Copenhagen'

Image hosting by Photobucket
"We live with Mohammed, and die for Mohammed."


Image hosting by Photobucket
You know, I thought I heard a rumour?


Image hosting by Photobucket
Remarkable (click here).


Image hosting by Photobucket
Outside Darwin's waiting room.


Image hosting by Photobucket
"Say no evil, do no evil."


Image hosting by Photobucket
Ooops.


Image hosting by Photobucket
"When will there be a law against Islamophobia?"

What makes you think we're afraid of you? Maybe you should look southeast, in the night sky, towards Iran. I've got a pretty good hunch you'll be able to see a nice bright glow ..... sometime in the next couple of months (why it makes me all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it). Though as I've said before. I wouldn't call it a phobia, kind of more like a desire.


Image hosting by Photobucket
'Only with Islamic leadership the infidels will not dare to insult the Prophet and Islam.' O.K., you got me there. Howard Dean hasn't said a single thing about running again. And Momma Moonbat said she isn't running for the senate. Who does that leave?


Image hosting by Photobucket
O.K. then, I guess we're all ready for a song then? Yes indeedie. O.K, here we go, join with me now, sing it ..... Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya ....... Kumbaya my lord ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home