Thursday, April 20, 2006

Do You Know Me? (When bazooms collide).

Image hosting by Photobucket

My name is Jack Straw, on TV and in the newspapers I play the British Foreign Secretary. But in real life, I am a bazoom.

RIYADH (Reuters) -Britain does not expect Iran to comply with U.N. demands to halt uranium enrichment, Foreign Secretary Jack Straw said on Wednesday in Riyadh. He also said that the Middle East could be plunged into a nuclear arms race if Iran develops an atomic bomb.

Straw said Saudi officials had expressed concerns during his visit about potential U.S. military action against Iran. But he added: "They regard it as pretty hypothetical and so do I." Saudi Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal said he hoped he would not have to choose one day between a nuclear-empowered Iran and U.S.-instigated war against Iran. "I hate that choice, I'd choose neither. We are hoping and not without reason that this issue can be solved with discussion," he told the Saudi-British conference.



Image hosting by Photobucket

Do you know me? On TV and in the news I play Iranian Defence Minister Mostafa Mohammad Najjar. But in real life, I am a bazoom. Like today, here chilling in Azerbaijan and peepie whacking in public: "The prospect of the United States using force to halt Iran's nuclear program is empty talk." REUTERS/Jeyhun Abdulla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home