Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Just get the piece of sh*t out of the White House

git wit da program

Quit ringin the deeng'a ling bell. Arguing about, arguing about ... Palin. It don't make a fook of a diff who the candidate is (or will be). Just get the piece of sh*t out of the White House. That's it.

Support whomever you want. Or even whomever you think can win. But unite. Now. Today. THIS MINUTE. An associate of the Muslim Brotherhood, born in Mombasa Kenya, supra-constitutionally occupies the White House. Is now President of the United States.

Sure, it is within the realm of possibility, that the levers of power will be slow to engage. Slow to respond. I, me however do not believe he will serve out his term. Before being removed from office. Giving atomic credence to the block lettered stamp, upon his forehead: TRAITOR!

So b*tch, piss, moan about your fellow Repubs/conservs all you want. Crack wise. Cast apersions. Denigrate. Play some pocket pool (my Daddy's blog can beat up your Daddy's blog). The country is in trouble. The country is in jeopardy. It is not some virtual distraction. IT IS REAL.

A few months before Obama officially tossed his Keffiyeh in the ring, I could see the danger in his candidacy (but not the hidden danger). And later, called the election early, for the Obie-messiah. Once it was clear the dem nomination was his, and his opponent would be McCain (game set match Obama). I did in turn ... receive a spot of reprobation, as if I had thrown in the towel. I merely could see, the eventual outcome. Writ large.

That Mac and Sarah did as well as they did, a testimony to never say die fortitude. I went along, gaining a measure of enthusiasm for the battle. Not giving up. That Obama is in fact nothing more than a steaming pile of sh*t? Yeah, f*ck me, for not trying even harder. Not that I zipped my pie hole, walking away doing nothing. An uphill battle it was. Against a downstream flood of libwuhl/MSM excrement.



Obama still walkin on water? Just ask ABC/CNN/AP/NBC.
The same media who still worship the water he walks on.



Like L.A. Daily News' editor Carolina Garcia, dribblin commie spoot out her mouth, on today's front page: Obama's words hit home in Russia/Speech at elite Moscow university appears to have impact on audience that grew up dubious of the message from America.

Or, a couple days ago (uh huh ... on the front page): Sarah Palin's abrupt exit is an odd way to lauch a potential presidential bid and no help for the battered GOP. Inside, in the highlighted AP article we got: typically erratic, seemingly irrational, casting herself as a victim, party officials wondering about governor's motives.

And in that very same issue, Garcia treats us to some more of her commie diarrhea (in AP article): First lady bringing glamour to Moscow: superstar glamour, easy elegance, charm, first lady has wowed publics in U.S. and Europe.

Please do get it straight people. Get it right. Buck up. Keep your heads. Give up on the lil internet hissy fits. We aren't the enemy. We are one. Don't let MSM, Axle with the busted tierod, his pet juwa Emmanuel. Or their legion of scum slingers: CNN/NYT/MSNBC/CBS/ABC/NBC/LAT/AP. Do not let them f*ck you and this country. In the ass. Again. Ya wanna win? Huh ... well do ya?




Photobucket
Ya wanna bring back the Charmin?



Then do what needs be done peeps. Prioritize (me, I don't like Romney's hair). Your country needs you. I ain't gunna let her go that easy. Sorry. I'll not watch as she is destroyed. From within, and without. Eyes forward, eyes on the prize. The charge is sounded.




Charge!
GET THE PIECE OF SH*T OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!

5 Comments:

Blogger Opus #6 said...

The quicker the better, imo. There are some folks who are working hard on this. I recommend The Steady Drip blog by Aristotle the Hun.
http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/
He is all about the American Grand Jury process and demanding proof of citizenship.

8:51 PM  
Blogger AnechoicRoom said...

Thanks Opus. A whole buncha great links there. Seems to be much confusion bout where Buraq, was born. Confusing, a confusing issue.

I'm a gut feeling type of individual. Though yeah, I do at least make a token effort, to temper that, with something not too distant from reality.

I have ZERO doubt, zero. That Barack was born in Mombasa. All roads now lead to impeachment. We shall take back America. We will turn out the foreign born, traitorous associate of the Muslim Brotherhood. He who soils the White House. He who desecrates this great nation.

This insanity will end.

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, girl Love the Post. I am in agreement with Opus#6 too, on the American Grand Jury's (although I have not sat on one) I believe these are another vehicle to legally require him to prove himself legal.

5:48 PM  
Blogger AnechoicRoom said...

Thanks Warrant Girl. For the last couple of weeks, I've been telling near everyone I meet, or bump into. Everyone I know, that Barack Hussein Obama, was born in Mombasa Kenya. Is not constitutionally eligible, to be President of the United States.

Yesterday, I got back my third, giant, million candlepower smile. I've now kinda figured out the mechanism (a little like the old time practical joke ... the hotfoot).

Watching the nerve impulses travel, the connection made, the conscious alert. The response .... Eureka!

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome post! First time here. Looks like another bookmark.

I think the link with the Muslim Brotherhood should be pushed harder from the right and anyone else who cares about America.

Then all of his indifference and strange behavior will make sense.

Perhaps the progressive movement can be flushed away also for allowing this to happen.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home