Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BATTLE STATIONS !!!!

YouTube direct link/URL


INCOMING!

Koran burner Derek Fenton booted from his job at NJ Transit ...

"The protester who burned pages from the Koran outside a planned mosque near Ground Zero has been fired from NJTransit, sources and authorities said Tuesday. Derek Fenton's 11-year career at the agency came to an abrupt halt Monday after photographs of him ripping pages from the Muslim holy book and setting them ablaze appeared in newspapers."


November Second. 48 days.

I got news for you freaks, yeah I do. Think you're safe in Scapa Flow? Do ya? Protected? Good luck. If somehow the traitors' October Surprise succeeds? (And we are expecting ALL MANNER OF ATTACK). Then there will be nothing. NOTHING that can hold back the ginormous ice calves. You may want your leel maggot infested Islamocommie revolution. And you can even keep trying to shove it down our throats. Wanna f*ck with us? Huh. Wanna try and destroy this country. Right in front of our faces. While we watch?

Go ahead muthaf*ckas and try. Go ahead. Drag me to hell. I've already been there [and that my friends is NO joke (in fact, I've been there a whole bunch of times [in case you were wonderin'])]. You ain't taking my country. Sorry. Tain't gunna happen. And ... I ain't afraid of dying.

Powder's dry.

For now.

48 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home