Monday, May 09, 2011

If I only had a teleprompter ...


YouTube direct link/Drummergirl's high zoot cover of Arlen & Harburg


I could'a whiled away the hours, conferrin' with all the Islamist powers
A'consultin' with the commies in Berzerkeley.
And my *ss I could'a been scratchin' while
my plots were a busy hatchin'
If I had only had a teleprompter ... just like Obama

I would've unraveled every riddle for any Kos Kiddie or individ'le,
In trouble or strung out on Baraxycontin.
With the thoughts I would'a been thinkin'
I could'a been another Lincoln
If I had only had a teleprompter ... just like Obama

Oh, I could've told you why Buraq won't go after your oil offshore.
I could've thinked things I never thunk before.
And then I woulda sat, and thunk some more.
I would'nt a been a nothin' my head all full of Jew killin' stuffin'
My heart all full of cocaine.
I would've danced an' been schtupin' Mary, life would've been a ding-a-derry,
If I had only had a teleprompter ... just like Obama

I could'a been just like your messiah
Struttin like Tutankhamen
While dancin upon the graves of the fallen
Fiddlin just like Nero while hangin at Ground Zero
If I only had a teleprompter!



YouTube direct link/Osama couch potato

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home