Sunday, October 11, 2015

Auntie Beeb now guzzlin' Jew blood like nobody's biz

What a strange world.

Yeah, we promised you but one more post only, here (at anechoic), following the Iran treason. And then, us signing off, before heading out, to the Negev. So, go 'head, call us a liar (in your disappointment).

But, we still do indeed ... have a few drops (vapors/fumes actually), of fuel, left (in the tank). Before departing (looks like it will take about a year, to make happen).

Even after, our latest lil health escapade. Wherein, we actually did kick the froogin reaper's *ss. Thoroughly. Kicked. His. F*cking. *ss.

Ten days in hospital (out three weeks ago), all of em on Dilaudid. Seven of em, on the button machine (self actuated intravenous pump). Having had a length of internal plumbing removed (harboring a large growth/mass). No cancer. I won (neener neeener b*tches).

So, any final thoughts (as they were), will keep. And, there's a lot of them, to be sure. But, I won't be able to do both (make preparations for departure, and blog). Kind of a common sense thingy.

Well, anyway ... here's today's bwain dwippin's a moi. Courtesy, the nastiest Queen of the Stankho's, Auntie Beeb:

BBC main page Tease/Banner ....

'Palestininas die in Israeli Gaza strike'

www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34498442

Included Tease/Caption ....

"Israeli jets carry out air strikes on two targets in the Gaza strip, with a mother and child reported dead, in the latest sign of mounting tensions."

Landed link title:

'Palestinians killed in Israel Gaza air strike'

"The Israeli military said the targets were Hamas weapon manufacturing facilities, adding that the strikes were in response to two rockets fired from Gaza into southern Israel."

And the BBC, of course prints the Palesplodian propaganda ... verbatim, without ANY qualification what so ever!

"A pregnant woman and her young daughter in a nearby house were killed, Palestinian officials said."

More Beeb rancid bwain dwippins:

"The killing of a Palestinian mother and her child ... (and)  protests ... with Israel ... left at least nine Palestinians (dead) ... killed by Israel."

More filthy lies, more (transparent) propaganda (they are without shame):

"mostly involved young Palestinians carrying out so-called 'lone wolf' stabbing attacks targeting Jews"

Yeah, a couple hundred 'lone wolf' attacks. In ONE week. I m m e d i a t e l y after Abbas (the Pope's ANGEL of PEACE), tells the larger Palesplodian population. In a global/publicly televised speech ... tis time. Time. To shed Jew blood. And the Pope, calls this insect. An Angel of Peace. You Mr. Pope, are an Angel of Feces.

Aunti Beeb can really taste that Jew blood now:

"Clashes between Palestinians and Israeli security forces are continuing in A N N E X E D East Jerusalem and cities in the O C C U P I E D West Bank."

You know .... Joo's fault (don't matter, not a wit. Not a one. That it is THEIR country. Nooop).

"They have also spread to Arab neighbourhoods of Israel. All this contributes to fears that the situation could escalate into a wider uprising."

You know, the one that HAS ALREADY BEGUN. But of course, it won't escalate, won't be the Jew's fault. If they surrender. Just leave already. And go. To Madagascar.

But the Baghdad Broadcasting Company ain' done, no:

"Palestinians fear Israel plans to change arrangements at the al-Aqsa mosque/Temple Mount compound"

Spreading, with joy, vim, and vigor ... obvious lies. False rumors. Auntie .... just ... Bathing. In. Jew. Blood. Drinking it. Gulping it.

"The violence has spurred talk from Hamas, which dominates Gaza, of a new Palestinian intifada, or uprising."

Umm no, another bald faced lie. The Third Intifada is ALREADY underway. And it is now fueled, by Abbas, the moderate. The Angel of Peace. And his completely unchallenged plea, for Jew blood.

"But the clashes have not yet reached the scale of previous intifadas"

Over one hundred fifty attacks, in seven days.
I guess, if they don't actually report the news.
It never happened?

"With no clear mass movement or leadership so far emerging."

To hurry up, and finish/complete the job already. Here's a hankie for ya Auntie. And well, tis another lie. Iran, now flush with King Pigsh*t's refueling of their terror machine. With one hundred fifty billion dollars (cash money). Has already taken over leadership.

Of the destruction. Of the State. Of Israel.

------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------

8:00 a.m.

Wake the fook up people. And smell the goats!

Alt (via Althouse, via Directorblue) :

No Bacon for You!

althouse.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-federal-government-just-stopped.html

'The federal government just stopped serving pig products in federal prison — no more pork, ham, or bacon for 206,000 inmates.'

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been missed. You'll be missed even more. If I had your option, I'd take it, in the proverbial heartbeat. According to family lore, I have the bloodline on both sides of the family tree to go. But we became part of that sect that the rabbi's despise, parted ways generations ago, and now have no way of proving our kinship.

I'm left here in the cold to weather the storm or drown. I intend to struggle until all goes black and I know that it will. To paraphrase philosophical yammerings of Lemmy and Motorhead: I'll struggle till I'm killed by Death. I have no other choice.

Didn't know about your recent struggles with death. Missed it in my perusing here. I'm sorry to hear it, but soooo glad to hear that you kicked his ass and forced him to wait until the time. Hopefully for you, I'll see him next and when I sucker-punch him, I'll tell him that one is from my distant cousin Elmo who beat his ass once is is waiting on the rematch.

Missed your post a couple days ago. Been taking some time off to fill the fridge and the soul with bear meat and fierceness. One man, one crossbow, one bear, one shot, and thirty yards distance to meat or a vengeful wounded bear. Is good for the soul and the fridge, as long as you make really sure of the shot...

Back to the daily grind tomorrow.

Most of the world sucks Elmo, but you have friends and family out here. Don't cut us off along with the rest of the world. Stay in touch.

Love Ya Man!

Ole Ez

10:05 AM  
Blogger AnechoicRoom said...

Thanks for the kind words Ole Ez. Once the raison d'etre, of the net. Kindred spirits, minds, hearts .... doing good deeds. In concert. In parallel. Sharing responsibility. Shouldering the load, together, in the battle against ignorance. Lethal stupidity. Against evil (a Million Little Davids).

Fook ... we lost [evil is a powerful adversary/they're really (really) good at what they do (destroy)].

I'd stay and fight. But I do believe the battle, and the war, already lost. I'm no quitter, NO. I'm. Not [been giving it all away, for many a year now. Without pay/attribution/accredation (even ... as de facto co-editor of Sludge, in '13/'14). Saving the country, demanded nothing less].

The country WILL fall further. WILL break up. Into however many autonomous regions, areas, hamlets. Pushed apart, torn asunder, by Rebel Commander Hussein/Reich Ministry/MSM/U.N.. And his/their GOPig handmaidens. And all the other Traitors among us.

AnD iN all too rApid OrDeR (don't blink).

It's too late for me, to build my bunker (though I more than often, over the last few years, prodded others to get busy building their's). Though what kind of life is that? Staring down the mountain, through the scope of your fiddy. I firmly believe, people have little understanding, of how fast things will get worse. How quickly it will no longer be safe, for Jews. In America.

My heart so broke ... the death of this Nation. I don't know that it will ever recover. And I cannot bear to watch, the further rape/desecration. Of Lady Liberty's pale fallen form. I cannot. I will not.

Picked up one bow machine, on a lark, four/five months back. What a surprise! Then promptly picked up another. Diversity/many different platforms, will do the survivors in good stead (you can make your own pistol bolts, with standard #2 pencils!). Though the closest I've gotten to the hunt, at five years old. Was dipping my bamboo pole, without any bait needed. In a very well stocked pond (fee paid by weight, at exit/completion). But then, I don't fancy them kinda eats anyway. Goodonya.

While I will be signing off, at one/some point. I won't shutter the site. If/when, I have something to say. I'll say it (or, if I have something different to say?). One thing I indeed have learned. Here, out on the one zero one zero highway. Never, say, never. It's just time, for me to take care of biz ... my own.

I have no illusions 'bout Israel. None. There is much I will miss (much I won't mention). But the simple things .... junk shops, thrift stores, flea markets (better living and salvation ... through shopping). Tonka trucks, Lincoln Logs, Tinkertoys, Lionel trains, 300B valve amps with big trannies. And an endless supply of cheap vinyl (love them grooves I do).

It's been a hell of a ride .... G*d Bless Ez

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home