Sunday, December 04, 2005

Today's work of fiction.

A Muslim In A Jewish Land

Tashbih Sayyed toured Israel and made the following observations:

I wanted to see if there was any truth in the media allegations that:

-Israelis live in a perpetual state of fear
-Israel is undemocratic
-Muslim Arab citizens of Israel do not have equal rights


As I boarded EL AL flight LY 0008 for Tel Aviv on November 14, 2005 with my wife, Kiran, my mind was busy arranging and re-arranging the list of things I intended to accomplish. I wanted to use my first visit to Israel to .......
(Sarc tag on)

Today's work of non-fiction, Bounty Offered for Murdering Cartoonists

The Danish Foreign ministry has warned Danish citizens not to travel to Pakistan. The Pakistani religious party Jamaat-e-Islami and its youth branch have offered a bounty for anyone who murders the Danish illustators who drew cartoons of Muhammad for the Danish daily newspaper Jyllands-Posten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home