Friday, June 09, 2006

Michael Berg, the Village Idiot.

Sure, yeah, a lot of my fellow bloggers are ripping Nick Berg's father a new one. And why not, such collossal idiocy is impossible to ignore. I would simply say that he is an idiot. Not one imagined, not as a slight, but real. An actual moron, a dolt. And as such, should have our pity. Doubtless he will ever change, ever understand events, his place in them.

Myself I don't want to pity him, I want to despise him. But I will extend the courtesy I give all who are less than. Those unable to comprehend, to participate as full members of our society. He has my sympathy. Glowingly a poster child for Liberals, peaceniks, and other assorted bozoid life forms. I can't help but feel sorry for him. He being typical of the all the lefty wackos inhabiting the sphere. Rest in Peace Nicholas, we'll say a prayer for your father too. G*d Bless us one, G*d Bless us all.


'Zarqawi victims' families react with satisfaction, regret'

BAGHDAD (AFP) - Families of the purported victims of Al-Qaeda's chief in
Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, have reacted with satisfaction at the death of a "monster," but there was a lone note of regret. The father of Nick Berg said he regretted the death of his son's murderer and warned of an upsurge in violence in Iraq. "The death of every human being is a tragedy," Michael Berg, a long time anti-war activist, said in a statement.

"The death of Mr. Zarqawi means a continuation of the violence and revenge that took the life of my son," he said. "This will mean an increase in violence and resistance to the occupation of Iraq by the US military."

"Revenge is something that I do not follow, I do (not) ask for, I do not wish for against anybody," said Berg who, in an interview with CNN, repeatedly refused to voice any pleasure in Zarqawi's death. "How could a human being be glad that another human being is dead?" he asked.

"He (Zarqawi) has a family who reacts just as my family reacted when Nick was killed, and I feel badly for that," Berg said. "I feel doubly badly because Zarqawi was a political figure, and his death will re-ignite another wave of revenge."



5:20 a.m.

Why the very idea that one has to defend the smashing, the crushing into stain, that was the bug Zarqawi? What a world. That people decry his death, weld it to their politics? Insanity.

'A Good Day's Work'. Why Zarqawi's death matters. By Christopher Hitchens

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you look at this photo, and see those standing as human life forms? As having souls or spirits or any connection to human kind? Then I feel comfortable in saying I'm not interested in sharing this planet with you. Go. Leave us.


5:45 a.m.

You might want to pull on some latex, shoot even have a topical antibacterial agent handy (just in case). Before clicking over to this linked compendium of effluent gurgling out of the left's pie holes (Kos, Cole, Eschaton). From Dr. Sanity (and with a firmly tongue in cheek title):

'REACTION ON ZARQAWI'S DEMISE FROM THE REALITY-BASED COMMUNITY'


7:50 a.m.

Real mental illness is never pretty, cliches aside. And I'm ever more inclined to believe that Michael Berg is delusional, deranged. Not just lacking in discernment. A sufferer of severe mental illness, requiring clinical intervention. All joking and sarcasm aside. Pity? Perhaps I was being overly generous, ummm even touchy feely. Reading the below link, from my morning atomic paper ....... the only word that came to mind? Turd. Michael Berg is a turd. Sick, foul, disgusting. Turd.

'Berg’s father sees no good in death of al-Zarqawi' Associated Press/Randall Chase

Michael Berg:
"Zarqawi felt my son’s breath on his hand as he held the knife against his throat. Zarqawi had to look in his eyes when he did it," Berg added, pausing to collect himself. "George Bush sits there glassy-eyed in his office with pieces of paper and condemns people to death. That to me is a real terrorist."


With apologies/Sorry to ruin your breakfast or lunch, Elmo.


9:35 a.m.

The idiots have crowned their new king.

'God Bless Michael Berg'


3:45 p.m.

The downside of squishing the cockroach formerly known as Zarqawi? Thev'e got to bury what's left of his bugginess somewhere. Would have been nice if there really only was a stain left. But, we'll settle for him consciously moaning his last few breaths (poor thing).

Where they shovel that insect is anybody's guess. Me, I say a small amusement park, downtown Baghdad. Admisssion for fifty dollars includes a lovely tall chilled brewsky. And a numbered place in line, for your turn to dehydrate above his grave. Plus a souveneir t-shirt: 'I pissed on Zarq's grave and all I got was an enormous amount of satisfaction'.

I figure at fifty bucks a whizz, they could make that twenty five million dollar bounty back in the first year alone.



Outside the Beltway linked with OTB Caption Jam/Other Humor: Anechoic Room Thinks it takes a village to praise an idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home