Monday, June 19, 2006

What Happened to FuckedGoogle.com?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Currently does not exist. Gone. Vanished.

A few posts on a few blogs make mention, engaging in mild questioning and a little honeyed goodbyes. Me, well ...... I'm more than concerned, perhaps alarmed. One can speculate, sure. Given the history of Google's behavior, it's not without the bounds of reason. And well one would be blind as to simply ignore or dismiss the possibility. Google's track record speaks for itself when it comes to corralling or even silencing dissent. And no I ain't speaking out my posterior orifice.

But I don't know. Do you? Doing an ever so tiny glance around the spere, looking a little below sea level. We find that they were down a minute or two in '05. Normal burps for any website sure. Whether computer, server, host, platform, or even a temporary intrusive external slap.

But this? I'm also dissappointed there isn't a greater hue and cry to be heard. Mostly a roaring silence. Insincerity. Sites once linking/discussing/commenting about the site or its posts/content. Now quiet. A whole lot of nothing.

A few of the sites purporting to engage in a discussion of the question at hand, are not providing the answers that I'm looking for. I can't glean meaning or pattern from the granules. And yet a few others have questioned the motive/intent of those sites. It's beyond me.


FuckedGoogle.com is famous for its Google-busting bunker bombs that saved the worldwide web from rampant fraud.

The administrator of that site helped the world to learn about billions of dollars of fraud on the web, perpetrated by Google and its hired horde of crooks. Wrote the administrator, "As my gift to all of you, I shall annihilate Google, using damning evidence that I will publish June 16, 2006, at this very website. This event will shake the world and live in history evermore."

On June 16, 2006, at the appointed hour, thousands of people, including the press, scurried to be the first to read the damning evidence. On June 16, 2006, at the appointed hour, FuckedGoogle.com disappeared -- that history making website was deleted. Thousands of people, including the press, were mystified and dismayed.

Had admin been murdered? Had there been foul play? Had Google somehow corrupted admin with bribery or extortion?



And this one, taking the exact same name of the departed: Fuckedgoogle. Began appearing on Blogspot just a couple of days ago. While running Google AdSense no less!

This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Google in any way, nor do I cliam to be the "real" admin.



So far, this seems to be the only clear, coherent, and sincere discussion going. [Possibly we'll do some more scouting around tomorrow or the day after. No promises (Elmo, the A.D.D. blogger :-)].

Admin, admin, where art thou?

"admin", author of fuckedgoogle.com, where art thou? I spent hours searching for you last night in Google (editor: snicker) after learning your site was gone, but the best I could come up with were caches of recent posts.


And so it goes ........


Tuesday, 10:00 a.m.

iMnotmarah has some very solid and worthwhile updates to her previous post.
Doing some righteous old school blogging. The kind that first endeared the blogosphere to many.


Sadly, this little YouTube one minute twenty second vid, reminds me of the closing moments of The Truman Show. Wherein parking lot attendant A, sez to attendant B. At the very end of the warm fuzzy that was: What do you want to watch? And B replies: I don't know, what do you want to watch?


Thursday, June 22, 9:35 a.m.

iMnotmarah has a new post up [run ..... don't walk (spectacular blogging)].

'The news admin never published'.

I'm loathe to post a comment in her blog, in response. Until I can ascertain the publicity of my email address (which thus far, I have not been able to do on the WordPress platform, after creating a new user I.D.). So, it appears here (with honest regret) ......

Comment:

It is entirely within the realm of possibilty that Admin is true to his own heart, a genuine free spirit. Not giving a good gosh darn about rigid formal propriety. Seeing no crime committed in departing. Even taking some humor in the drama. If true, good for him.

If not, then speculation can run many avenues. Enough people besides Google disliked him, and are still disparaging him this very minute on various forums. Proud little weenie waggers they are, the lot of 'em. Living in worlds so tiny that taking him down would produce an orgasm that would last a lifetime entire.

Illicit corportate skullduggery (?), always a possibility, as I've said before. Unseen/unknown legal maneuvering? I'm not qualified to say. I do think it fair to say that his detractors are all walking around pitching leetle tents, in their leetle pants.

I'm still very surprised at the dearth of commentary. And disheartened. The near total lack of blogs speaking up is easy to dismiss as cowardice. But they (perhaps even Admin), could be practicing self preservation, in the real world? The atomic one. Afraid of Google. Home and hearth do trump all after all.

Wherever Admin may be, his spirit is safe with you iMnotmarah.

Regards, Elmo.

3 Comments:

Blogger AnechoicRoom said...

You're most welcome. I haven't been able to log into WordPress for a forever, so I stopped trying. Never commenting on a WordPress blog (though occasionally trackingback). Otherwise my effusive praise would have appeared on your blog. (I guess I could try yet again, maybe create a new profile or user?).

I remember the first time one of my comments about Google, was deleted at Search Engine Watch. Instantaneously. It took me a little while to figure out what a bunch of freaks inhabit the SEO world. It was downright creepy. You on the other hand are a sweetheart for taking the time to register a Blogger profile, just to be able to comment here [but your dating foibles are another matter entirely :-) ]

Google is to be feared. Never before in the history of humankind have so few had so much power, over so many. Their insidious behavior can be witnessed across the sphere.

The Study of Revenge

Watching the SEO automatons emptily rush to their defense is chilling. Brin finally figured out he needed to step out from behind the curtain.

Brin Says Google Compromised Principles

What principles? They don't have any. The true sickness is that they believe they do. Completely and totally unaware, giants merilly gallivanting across a landscape carpeted with snails. Where they see beneficence, I see only a devastated wasteland.

I'll repeat my Thanks for your hard work. Job Well Done, Elmo.

6:56 AM  
Blogger AnechoicRoom said...

I'm not the fastest blogger around. And it took me a while to realize that serious blogging is hard work. So, I post out of habit and interest only.

Thanks for the heads up!

6:09 AM  
Blogger AnechoicRoom said...

Serves me right for not saying hello/welcome back. I did stop by though, and was quite impressed with the emperor's new clothes. As Cindy Lauper said ..... money changes everything.

Twenty five G a month would give most people pause for thought. As it did Admin. But it sure did my spirit good, to see that he had come back from the dark side.

Now?

Sunday, July 16, 2006

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home