Monday, March 13, 2006

Killer kites kicked to the kurb by Mohammed

'Arrests in Pakistan kite crackdown'

LAHORE, Pakistan (AP) -- Police cracking down on flying kites arrested more than 1,400 people over three days during a springtime festival held across eastern Pakistan. The kite ban was imposed by provincial authorities after seven people were fatally slashed by kite strings that had been reinforced with wire or glass fiber in the run-up to the annual Basant festival. Islamic hard-liners oppose Basant because they consider it as a Hindu festival.



Will I get a visit from the Secret Service, if I say: hey Jimmy Carter, s*ck my d*ck! (?).

'A thorn in the side of peace' By Jimmy Carter

Israel has consistently flouted world opinion in its occupation of the Palestinian territories, and the Road Map can go nowhere without a genuine and abiding respect for territorial integrity in the region

I voted for that peanut brained hammer swinger, back in the day. Sorry. Anyway Jimmy, if you're out there babe, listen ..... here's a map to Montreal (just to show you there are no hard feelings). Let me know if you need any help with gas money?


Image hosting by Photobucket



Courageous and patriotic? Sh*t, I just told Jimmy Carter to sugg me deek. That makes me more courageous than Audie Murphy!

The courageous and patriotic Senator Russ Feingold announced this morning on ABC's This Week that he will be introducing a resolution Monday to censure President Bush for his illegal conduct in authorizing a domestic NSA surveillance program. Is there a Democrat with more backbone than Feingold these days?


I'd have to actually count his vertebrae. But, I'm thinking the total count after analysis of the pertinent x-rays, would be zeee row. Spineless. Jellyfish. Invertebrate. As much intestinal fortitude as a Gummy Bear.



This is your brain.


Image hosting by Photobucket


This is your brain on Bush Derangement Syndrome


Image hosting by Photobucket

Senator Frist who also appeared on This Week threw a restrained hissy hit and pledged that Feingold's motion would never reach the full Senate. He also added the ubiquitous treason insinuiation by claiming Feingold's motion sends a "terrible, terrible signal" to our enemies. If you think President Bush was scared before, I'd love to be a fly on the wall of the Oval Office today.


Any questions?



8:04 a.m. ..... Modern living in an ivory tower
or: I know you are, but what am I. Or, I'm made of rubber, you're made of glue. Etcetera, etcetera.

'You've Got Mail (It's From Yale)'

"Y [sic] do you hate Yale": "What is wrong with you? Are you retarded? This is the most disgraceful alumni article that I have ever read in my life. You failed to mention that you've never contributed to the Yale Alumni Fund in your life. But to suggest that others follow your negative example is disgusting."

Alexis Surovov, assistant director of giving, Yale Law School


Comment(ing) on (criticism of) its (Yale's) admission of a former top Taliban official.






Point Five's Weekend Open Trackback, Tipping Point Edition

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home