Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Dem's Prayers (for an issue) are Answered

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
.
Faces that could launch thousands of votes
.

By Shailagh Murray The Washington Post

AUBURN, N.Y. - Democratic candidate Michael Arcuri is running strong ..... maybe it's his piercing Italian eyes and runner's physique.....




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"He is pretty good-looking," observed Paula Ferrin with admiration ..... "handsome doesn't hurt."




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
..... Democrats seem to be fielding an uncommonly high number of uncommonly good-looking candidates.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The beauty gap between the parties, some on Capitol Hill muse, could even be a factor in who controls Congress after Election Day.






Related:

'Wash Post' Editor Downie: Everyone in Our Newsroom Wants to Be a Blogger

Washington Post editor Len Downie ..... said that ..... the increased focus on the Web has "improved journalism a lot, way more than we could have expected."



Related II:



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




5:30 a.m.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ban Named Next U.N. Secretary-General


And now, the end is near;
And so I face the final swift kick in the ass with a snowboot.
My friend, Ill say it clear,
Ill state my case, of which Im certain.

Ive lived a life thats full of sh*t
Ive traveled each and evry highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it the Muzzy way.

Regrets, Ive had a few;
But then again, I wish you wouldn't mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through with incompetence and corruption.

I planned each charted course;
Each careful step along the byway,
But more, much more than this,
I did it the Muzzy way.

Yes, there were times, Im sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and never spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall on my knees;
And did it the Muzzy way.

Ive loved, Ive laughed and cried.
Ive had my fill; my share of lubing.
And now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.

To think I did all that;
And may I say - not in a shy way,
No, oh no not me,
I did it the Muzzy way.

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels;
The words of one who is a heel.
The record shows I gave all the nutjobs a free blow -
And did it the Muzzy way!




6:00 a.m.

The Dem's have found their issue .... redux.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In Key Races, Democrats Look at Rivals' Personal Lives

In the wake of the Mark Foley page scandal, Democrats are targeting the personal lives of Republicans .....

Although Democrats' internal polling shows that the Foley scandal is resonating deeply only in half a dozen races, party operatives are calculating that GOP candidates are now unusually vulnerable to personal attacks .....

In New Jersey, Democratic candidate Linda Stender this week sent voters a two-page brochure accusing Rep. Mike Ferguson (R) of improperly preying on young women in a fashionable D.C. nightclub .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home