Saturday, September 10, 2011

Three thousand and one ...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

jpeg


While still dark, I paid tribute much earlier today, in the morning. At one of three grounds here in the Southland, made hallow. By having an altar of steel. W.T.C. steel. I looked in the garden, before I left. And all the roses were just molten shriveled blobs. Rendered useless, by the week of triple digits Fahrenheit. I coulda stopped, on the way. But chose simply to take a small flag with me, as a token offering. When I arrived, the sun still not oer the land. But there, in the gathering light, already were ... three thousand flags.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronbo said...

REMEMBER, REMEMBER...THE 11TH OF SEPTEMBER

PLANES, FLAMES AND DASTARDLY MUSLIM PLOT

I SEE NO REASON WHY MUSLIM PLOT

SHOULD EVER BE FORGOT

AND THE STUDY OF REVENGE

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home