Friday, May 05, 2006

"I am deeply concerned about my reaction to the medication"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"And my lack of knowledge of the accident that evening. But I Patrick Kennedy do know enough that I know I need help."




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"I simply do not remember getting out of bed, being pulled over by the police, or being cited for three driving infractions."




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"I will immediately seek new treatment at the Mayo clinic in Minnesota, to ensure that I can continue on my road to recovery."




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Stewardess, my ass is glempty!




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Excuse me again Stewardess .... have we taken off yet?

I'm already flying?




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh, I better take my airplane medication then.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's a longer flight to Minnesota than to Rhode Island.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Stewardessssss, twell duh pilot, tanks furr da hat.

I'm welcome?




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Say, you're cute.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can I buy you a drink?



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"I love Patrick very much and am very proud of him. All of us in the family admire his courage. In fact, I'm going to ricomminnnnnd, reka men, ummm raycomennhim for the Cungressional Middle of On Her. Yeah"




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ladies and Gentleman, Thank You for flying with us to Minneapolis today.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Excuse me, do you know how to get to the Mayo clinic from here?





Kim Priestap will trade a Koufax Brooklyn, for a Patrick Kennedy Hawk& Dove.

The Mudville Gazette's Open Post

Stop the ACLU's Open Borders Weekend Fiesta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home