Thursday, October 26, 2006

The DNC's Handy Pocket Reference Guide to the 2006 Midterm Elections

.
.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Am not.






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Are too.






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Am not.






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I know you are .... but what am I?






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh yeah .... well I'm made of rubber, and you're made of glue. Everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you!






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Listen here Repub boy .....






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If it swishes like a






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And it sashays like a






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Then it's a






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
O.K., mebbe just a little. That all you got?






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No. We've got plenty of issues. In fact, I think I have another one right here .....






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You're mother was Jewish.






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What?





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You're mother .... she was Jewish.






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My mother?






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's what I said dipsh*t. Do I have to repeat myself?






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No. Got anything else?





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Give me a second and I'll try and come up with something.






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
O.K.






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You're like ......






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bush.






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Excuse me?






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What ... are you stupid too? I said you're like Bush.






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush.






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I really don't know what to say. Please tell me you don't have any more?







Oh no ... we have lots of them.









The September Fund is a new 527 organization (whose) efforts are designed to clarify the differences between Republicans and Democrats. Prevail in key gubernatorial contests, (and) gain control of the U.S. House and U.S. Senate. SF intends to become an assertive voice defending against the negative.







Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I told you. We have lots and lots and lots of them ...... (neener neener neener).







Friday, October 27

Sam is on top of Mark Foley
(of course, feel free to stop reading when she gets to: Here's a sampling of the perverse messages he sent, if you haven't seen them already ....)



And some guy named Webb, is really big news today over at Drudge. For the life of me I just can't figure out why?



I'm looking at the calendar. I see it says October. I know in my heart of hearts, mind of minds, today is not April Fools Day. (I mean I could be wrong, right?). Then again .... someone peed in lefty's coffee this morning.




Saturday, October 28

Variation on a Theme

It isn't just politicians the expansive minds of the left are going after. It's lil ole bloggers like yours truly. Hard to believe this passes for thought, issue, insight, or editorial [maybe I'm just not bright enough to perceive the deeper hidden meaning :-) ,,,]. So, let's just say .... I'm quite flattered (you like me, you really like me!)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Elmo El Homo





Open Trackbacks:
Stop the ACLU/Wednesday Links, basil's blog/Blogrolling 2006-10-26.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

amusing site right up until you had those people make up their own questions. Decent minimum wage? Why don't you ask them to roll back the tax breaks while their at it. We can get a "Carter" economy going real quick if you really want. Do you really want to?

5:59 AM  
Blogger AnechoicRoom said...

I admit it. The quality of the September Fund TV commercial, is quite amateurish (content aside). Even gave me some encouragement to get back in the moving image game (never a pro). But Jeff babe, I uh deedn't produce it.

Everything all right?

Howzz teengs in Kabul?

[And yeah, I do fondly remember the oh so wonderful Carter years (sarcasm on)].

Elmster

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home