Saturday, October 23, 2010

Instant post ... (just add a load of fresh Obamanure)

Photobucketjpeg
And they call this a pumkin ... no, really they do!



Photobucketjpeg
No campaigning in a polling place? Aww ... you're joshing me ... furreal?



Photobucketjpeg
Buuurp!



Photobucketjpeg
Come on out you teabagger!



Photobucketjpeg
Dayam ... these white babies sure are ugly!



Photobucketjpeg
Don't you pee on me you piece of white trash!



Photobucketjpeg
Let em eat potatoes! Whuddya mean it's cake ... does this look like cake?



Photobucketjpeg
I'm not a witch! OK ... maybe a werewolf (but this ain't London, and Barry ain't Merikun' ... so there).



Photobucketjpeg
You say my other left? I thought that's what you said. What I wanna know is where da fook's TOTUS?



Photobucketjpeg
So he lied about his service ... BFD. Me un Barry lie like rugs!



Photobucketjpeg
These fancy boots are made for gardening, and that's just what we'll do. One of these days these fancy boots are gunna spread manure all over you.



Photobucketjpeg
We'll be here at the Rumba Room all week ... try the Arugula salad with Dijon!



Photobucketjpeg
You say it kinda looks like my beard? Well ... I'll just have me a little talk with Napolitano, and see if'n we cain't fix your little wagon (how ya like me now beach?).



Photobucketjpeg
I know what cake looks like ... believe me ... and this isn't cake.




Photobucketjpeg
You wanna piece of me? Huh ... well do ya punk(in)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home