Thursday, November 20, 2014

WE'RE SAVED!!!!

(Iowa's) Steve King's three step plan (to stop exec amnesty):

"The first step, King proposes, would be a resolution expressing disapproval of Obama's order."

[Breit/Big Gov (via Lucianne)]

Alt post titles:

We're f*cked

We're glued and screwed

Pass the bananas Senor

Are we having fun yet? (Hey, have you seen the new NFL Edition iPhone? I read about it, on my tech blog ...)

John Kerry: I think I can ... I think I can ... blame the Jews ... for Ferguson AND immigration (a twofer!). And, if I can just give Iran, the bomb, before Monday (a threefer!). Then all hell, will break loose. All over the world (that'll show them TEA drinkin' k*kes! Bwahahahahahahaha .... eat sh*t Yids!).

Don't say I didn't warn ya .... over and over and over again. No.

Impeachment?

I'm guessing that's the fruit basket Boehner's gunna give Pwezzidunce Chucklehead Odorama. On January 3, 2015. With some scented massage oil, candle, and a romantic mix tape.

GHUA?

No b*tches. We. Are. On. Our. Own. Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home